West End Events, London Reviews

West End Events, London - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for West End Events, London

West End Events, London

“Very disappointing ”

Written on: 08/12/2017 by EmmettWoodard349 (1 review written)

Went to Monte Carlo casino Christmas night and was very disappointing! Cold dinner, a vegetarian guest didn’t get her dinner until after are entire party had already finished their dinner. Unlimited bar was a joke with only certain drinks allowed and rude and poor bar staff taking there time to serve people which we were later told was done on purpose to stop people drinking to much! Fun money was listed as recieving a load each we had one single note each for the entire night and for such a… Read Full Review

“very disappointing ”

Written on: 22/01/2014

- The food was pretty tasteless - We had 2 rectangular tables separated from one to each other (I had to ask to the people of the hotel to put them together)instead of round tables which was really annoying as we didn't have any sitting plan for rectangular tables. - We haven’t seen any of the photo booth and karaoke spot that were mentioned in the flyer - On the top of all those annoyances, I had to organise the last details with the hotel directly as I have been unable to reach West End… Read Full Review

“I have been to a number of West End Events Christmas...”

Written on: 27/10/2010

I have been to a number of West End Events Christmas parties during the past few years and really enjoy their variety of themes, especially the casino nights, murder mystery and tribute bands (we went to the Abba one twice!).

I can really recommend them for a great party night at a pretty reasonable price… Read Full Review

“It's coming around to Christmas again and I'm about to...”

Written on: 12/09/2010 by RachelC (1 review written)

It's coming around to Christmas again and I'm about to call West End Events to check what dates and shows they have available this season. Last year they organised a really superb dinner/show, it was a 007 / James Bond night and we all had such a brilliant time from when we arrived and were met with a champagne reception through to the 4 course meal, absolutely delicious and then onto the gaming tables before dancing till the wee hours, Fantastic, thank you guys!… Read Full Review

“I booked a murder mystery dinner with West End Events...”

Written on: 17/09/2008 by findthehill (1 review written)

I booked a murder mystery dinner with West End Events hoping it would be a memorable company night out. I was not disappointed! I think it's safe to say no-one in our organisation will ever forget the fun we had trying to solve the gruesome murder of Sir Rudolph Rougenais!… Read Full Review

Chrisblake's Response to findthehill's Review

Written on: 21/09/2008

I found this review helpful because we have a show booked with this company next week and this gives me some confidence it will all go well!

Read 1 Comment
☆☆☆☆☆

“Good points, The Connaught Rooms itself. In which I...”

Written on: 19/02/2008 by Ln1jjk (1 review written)

Good points, The Connaught Rooms itself. In which I mean the building is beautiful. Bad pouints, everything about the evening from arrival to departure. Very bad service, very bad food, very bad entertainment. I would never book anything with West End events Ltd ever again and hope people reading this would take my advice… Read Full Review

Chrisblake's Response to Ln1jjk's Review

Written on: 26/06/2008

I disagree, West End Events have organised our annual Christmas party for the last 3 years now, and we wouldn't have kept coming back to them if their parties weren't so successful. I mean every one had a great time, isn't that what matters at a Christmas party?<br/><br/>Last year we had an ABBA tribute party and it was just excellent fun, even our 'older' staff were up and boogying. The food was well presented, HOT (amazing for so many people), and delivered to the tables very quickly by very courteous staff. The tribute band really put on a great show, and the DJ afterwards kept everyone on the dance floor and even played requests.<br/><br/>I wouldn't hesitate to recommend West End Events as a great party organiser.

Ln1Jjk's Response to Ln1jjk's Review

Written on: 30/06/2008

Well I glad someone liked it but for my personal taste it was very poor. I have been to many functions and can honestly say that this was a complete disappointment and when I wrote to them to inform them of my views on the evening they didn't even write back.

Read 2 Comments