Cinderella, The Empire Theatre, Liverpool Reviews

Cinderella, The Empire Theatre, Liverpool - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cinderella, The Empire Theatre, Liverpool

Cinderella, The Empire Theatre, Liverpool
Cinderella, The Empire Theatre, Liverpool

“Meh. Don’t waste your time. ”

written by Claudia70 on 24/12/2017

The singing was alright, the dancing pretty good, a few odd jokes here and there that were funny but they were very few and far between. Also some very crude humour I didn’t think was right for the kids and then obviously they made a joke how President Trump has no morals and then mocked the way he looked, brilliant example for kids to follow. Don’t bring politics into the theatre. I was happy though when that ‘joke’ fell on flat ears and only the children whom didn’t know what they were laughing at, laughed. The modern song adaptations were shocking and didn’t sound right at all. Just seemed half arsed. Won’t be recommending this to anyone.

“Worst Panto Ever”

written by Campbell58 on 19/12/2017

Hated how every time the job titles kept on popping up. Shitzu jokes weren't even funny .kids are offended by this Don't watch this show

“Cinderella at The Empire Theatre was the best show I...”

written by on 09/01/2009

Cinderella at The Empire Theatre was the best show I have ever seen. Infact it was so good I had to go twice to see it. Considering I was in Liverpool for two nights. Is probably a bit bad but oh well. I think they should bring it out on DVD. I'd certainly buy it.

“I really really enjoyed Cinderella. Very funny. Really...”

written by on 31/12/2008

I really really enjoyed Cinderella. Very funny. Really good choice of cast - very Liverpool orientated ! DD was chosen to go up on stage to speak to Buttons too.
Nine of us went to the show - all different ages - and we all enjoyed it.
I would love to see it again.

“Cinderella at The Empire Theatre in Liverpool was...”

written by macnpat on 30/12/2008

Cinderella at The Empire Theatre in Liverpool was absolutely brilliant. took 3 of our grandchildren and they loved it. i'm not Cillas biggest fan but i thought she was great as was all the cast. the best panto i have ever seen and i've seen a lot in my 63 years including many in the west end. would go and see it again if i could.

“Brilliant cast, very funny, beautiful sets, great...”

written by on 28/12/2008

Brilliant cast, very funny, beautiful sets, great entertainment., great sing a long songs, beautiful outfits. Excellent panto !
Cilla still has a great voice, Les Denis - fantastic
Seven of us had great seats in a beautiful theatre. Expensive but worth every penny!

“Thought the audience could have taken part more, I was...”

written by Sangster on 28/12/2008

Thought the audience could have taken part more, I was dying to get more involved with Cinderella at The Empire Theatre, Liverpool. If our grandson would have been older, we would have definitely taken him and I would have been able to sing along more. Mind you I didn't do to bad ha ha.

08 Cast Perfect Choice.

“Cinderella at The Empire Theatre in Liverpool was a...”

written by linda antrobus on 15/12/2008

Cinderella at The Empire Theatre in Liverpool was a brill show with a wonderfull cast well done to all.
We need more hapiness and laughter around with this doom and gloom around. We thoughly enjoyed our evening . Thankyou

“I went to see Cinderella at The Empire Theatre in...”

written by ashliedanielle on 08/01/2006

I went to see Cinderella at The Empire Theatre in Liverpool and it was by far the best pantomime I have ever seen. It was very funny, and the cast were great. Buttons really shone!