Outdoorgarage www.outdoorgarage.com

2.3

Outdoorgarage www.outdoorgarage.com - Ask a question now

“Outdoor Garage don't respond to emails or answer the...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by Mmmmm on 25/05/2006

Outdoor Garage don't respond to emails or answer the telephone when goods fail to be delivered.

They give conflicting advice on status of order.

They take money from your credit card before dispatch of goods.

I won't be using them again!

Cassie92's Response to Mmmmm's Review

Written on: 30/06/2006

My daughter, who is a hard-up student, bought two pairs of trousers which didn't fit. We tried numerous times to phone them as well as sent several emails & so far, still no reply. I only hope she gets her money back, but we will NEVER use this company again and would certainly not recommend them to anyone. Their customer service is non existent. You have been warned!!!!

“I had deals offered by various stores, but I found...”

written by peteh on 02/11/2005

I had deals offered by various stores, but I found Outdoorgarage were the best on balance. A week or so after my order came (which was trouble free and with auto updating e-mails to track progress), I noticed something was missing. I e-mailed them and it arrived the next day by special delivery with an apology. OK so they missed something, but it was all so hassle free I would definitely go back.