Scalextric Le Mans 24 Reviews

Scalextric Le Mans 24
4.5

Scalextric Le Mans 24 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Scalextric Le Mans 24

“The Scalextrics Le Mans 24 set is great, my kids love...”

written by on 06/09/2009

The Scalextrics Le Mans 24 set is great, my kids love it. It keeps them and me entertained for hours! I got it for them last christmas and it has kept very well. The track is easy to assemble and take apart. I would highly recommend this!

“i love the Scalextric 24 hour Lemans track its great...”

written by on 08/08/2008

i love the Scalextric 24 hour Lemans track its great fun and hours of fun for my kids, and myself if im honest! Its great fun watching the cars go round and playing along. Setting it all up can be fun as well and part of the game. It teaches kids that a bit of effort putting things together can be worth it rather than them just wanting to play the game. A great buy for our family.

“My sons are complete terrors and that makes me very...”

written by Concerned Parent on 02/11/2005

My sons are complete terrors and that makes me very picky about what I buy them at Christmas time, however one thing I will allow them to have is the Scalextric Le Mans 24 hours playset.

The boys have seen this in Toys R Us and have being dropping those heavy child like hints that this is what they want for Christmas. After reading the box and conferring with my husband, I can confirm that this is a safe item for kids and shouldn't do any harm to my two.

I've told them to forget about Star Wars, I'm not going to waste money on lightswords so they can knock ten bells out of each other, but this Scalextric is acceptable in my opinion. It's very overpriced though and I don't remember this rubbish being so expensive in my era. But I think this toy is at least constructive and will have much more re-use value than so much of the other junk churned out at this time of year. I'm a reluctant buyer but it has to be better than Star Wars or God forbid Video Consoles.