Andrew Peace Mighty Murray Red 2004 Reviews

Andrew Peace Mighty Murray Red 2004 - Ask a question now

“Andrew Peace Mighty Murray Red 2004 Was the best red...”

Written on: 07/05/2009

Andrew Peace Mighty Murray Red 2004 Was the best red wine I have tasted. Price is good too… Read Full Review

“Andrew Peace Mighty Murray Red 2004 wine can challenge...”

Written on: 09/09/2007 by Homebrewer (1 review written)

Andrew Peace Mighty Murray Red 2004 wine can challenge the best of them. It is a well blended recipe that balances well and finishes very smooth. It will excite your pallet and leave you begging for another glass. I thought I had a secret treasure, now I guess the word is out!… Read Full Review

“Mighty Murray Red wine was on offer from Asda a couple...”

Written on: 28/10/2005 by Sharpest (27 reviews written)

Mighty Murray Red wine was on offer from Asda a couple of weeks ago for £3 per bottle, and since then we have been hooked!! We often buy a few bottles at a time to give to family and friends, but we end up drinking the lot ourselves.

Mighty Murray is a medium to full bodied wine, and I can say it is probably the smoothest red wine I have tasted.

Made with Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache and Mataro grapes for a blended wine, it is excellent and highly recommended.

The bottle is… Read Full Review

Andyv's Response to Sharpest's Review

Written on: 12/01/2007

I fully agree! I saw the Andrew Peace Mighty Murray Red 2004 wine in an Oz Clarke book. I tried it, liked it and keep drinking it.

Read 1 Comment