Giuseppe's, Leicester Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Giuseppe's, Leicester - Ask a question now

“Nice place”

Written on: 29/06/2013 by cmasters61 (3 reviews written)

Good food, good service. Had a large party with me and we were well looked after and the service was promt. The food was faultless too. Will return as a very happy customer :)… Read Full Review

“Last Saturday I went to Giuseppe's Italian restaurant...”

Written on: 27/10/2005 by mel432 (1 review written)

Last Saturday I went to Giuseppe's Italian restaurant in Leicester with my partner. What a night!! I felt like part of the family - a traditional Italian restaurant, even though the surroundings were quite up market. Food was excellent value for money. I chose steak. The menu stated 8oz uncooked, it was clearly a lot more than that cooked!! Even though the menu stated that all food was cooked fresh on order, as we could see with the open kitchen, and that we should give them patience, our… Read Full Review