WeightLossResources.co.uk - www.weightlossresources.co.uk Reviews

Media Gallery for WeightLossResources.co.uk - www.weightlossresources.co.uk

WeightLossResources.co.uk - www.weightlossresources.co.uk

“Well worth taking the free 24 hour trial to inspire you.”

Written on: 04/09/2022

I've used Weight Loss Resources several times in my weight loss journey in order to get back on track and get going again. Overall, I am a stone lighter than I would have been if I hadn't used WLR. I found that the food diary is particularly useful to be able to tweak my diet so that I'm eating nutritious food without excess calories. A simple example is that there is quite a big saving in calories by having a poached egg made using a silicon poacher as opposed to a fried egg. The website contains useful information about different diets, meal suggestions, articles about nutrition, inspiring stories of weight loss plus honesty on the journey. They encourage healthy eating of whole foods so that it's more a retraining in good habits rather than 'going on a diet'. WLR are generous in offering a free 24 hour trial period. There is no catch and you don't need to give any financial details unless and until you sign up. Cancelling is easy and the support team are very helpful. I recommend taking a trial once you are ready to make the most of your free 24 hours.

“A great team”

Written on: 03/08/2022 by liMontgomery87 (1 review written)

this is a great site to help you achieve your goal, so easy to do with plenty of choice and recipes to make like easier, so much choice on weight loss plans, exercise etc, but more importantly great back up support from the team and other members. Would highly recommend Weight Loss Resources - they helped me get to goal Have to say there are no negatives on this site - just go for it

“Best site for calorie counting and support”

Written on: 02/08/2022 by valss (1 review written)

Would have been 5 stars but after the first few months losing half a stone, I didnt manage to lose substantially again in over two years. My fault for not sticking to logging everything as I had a very restrictive 1100cals and some days didnt feel up to exercising for extras. I'm over 65. The forums were generally supportive and a mine of information. Lots of members have been on site for years maintaining their loss. I will probably rejoin site at some time when head is in better place.

“Easy to use”

Written on: 09/07/2022 by Kattzia (1 review written)

Have used this site since October with some success. With support from the team and other users on the threads all the tools you need are there. It's not expensive and really helps you to get to grips with losing weight. I am going to try and do this for myself for a while but if I find that I am struggling then I will be back.

“Best weight loss website ”

Written on: 01/06/2022 by Delaney188 (1 review written)

This is by far the best way I have found to lose weight. I am almost at my goal weight after losing more than 3 stones since September 2021. It’s so easy to use and makes you really think about what you are eating. I would recommend it to anyone and have!

“Brilliant resource ”

Written on: 28/02/2022 by Janey5827 (1 review written)

Easy way to track what you eat and lots of diet plans and recipes to try. The best thing though is the customer care is really impressive- I found that any questions emailed to them are answered within an hour and certainly the same day. At around £2.50 a week an amazing source of weight loss support .

“Keeps you focused on the task in hand”

Written on: 08/10/2021 by Jonathonf372 (1 review written)

I'm not a particularly heavy guy but I'd crept upto 13 st and needed to get back to 12 st. WLR's system of calorie counting and, in particular, that of keeping detailed food diaries, sure helps keep you focused on the task and makes you more aware of what you're eating.Needless to say, I lost the weight fairly easily!

“Food calories list is limited”

Written on: 03/09/2021 by AlonsoPoole227 (1 review written)

I found it difficult to find homemade food in the list. I was forces to choosw thsw food as though they were bought from M&S, etc . I felt like the calories were not representative of the homemade food. Also many Asian food and fruits are poorly represented in the list. Eg langsat, duku and food like pork curry.It took me a long time to fill my food list every day, until I just gave up on Day 6. If the food list was more representative, this would be a great app. Oops it's not even an app, something else to work on.

“Both Helpful and Useful Resourse”

Written on: 17/08/2021 by Kamryny295 (1 review written)

I've used WeightLossResourses on and off for many years. Its helped me on my journey from 22+ to just under 16 stones over 5 years, so I'm happy. It's been the ideal site for me; just ticking over in the background and being a ready reckoner throughout my weightloss. I particularly like the visual graph and nutrition reports it provides, together with the comprehensive calorie counter. Its difficult to find any criticisms, but I suppose the exercise/activity part could be a bit more upbeat!

“Fantastic, easy to use!”

Written on: 12/07/2021 by Megankate56 (1 review written)

I found this website really easy to use, easy to find foods or add them. The members of the team were super helpful and the forums were always really handy and friendly no matter what the topic. I liked being able to see my progress clearly and being able to adjust my calorie intake dependant on how much weight I wanted to lose. It’s very reasonably priced and well worth every penny spent. It really helped me stay on track with my weight loss which is something I have always struggled with.

“Simple, clear and very helpful”

Written on: 20/05/2021 by Bazzerington (1 review written)

I've used the site on and off for a number of years but only really got serious last August. I find it's very simple to track what you're eating on a daily basis and find the analysis of fat/carbs/protein and fibre extremely useful. The ability to link a Fitbit to the site is incredibly useful as it enables you to effortlessly track the amount of exercise calories you are burning alongside your basic metabolic burn. Adding "missing" foods is very easy by inputting the nutritional values from the foods label directly into the website which then calculates the related nutrition by the size of portion that you have set. Alternatively the very helpful helpteam will input the details and add the food type if you provide them with the necessary information. Any issues are dealt with promptly and you are kept updated along the way. There are also motivational programmes added on a seasonal basis e.g. walk the weight off, lose a jeans size etc where you can earn medals for completing tasks related to exercise and/or weight. I would have no problem endorsing Weight Loss Resources as it's enabled me to lose 179 pounds (and counting) in weight since Mar20.

“Lost 21 pounds”

Written on: 16/05/2021 by Suzzeee12 (1 review written)

I signed up for a free trial and within a month had paid for a year. This website is ideal for monitoring your calorie intake/output but it's so much more than that. The challenges and forums help you to set realistic expectations and to make sustainable changes. There are no gimicks here, no false promises and no judgement. I've tried recording everything I've eaten in the past but found it be very laborious and time consuming. This website makes it easy. Once a recipe is recorded you can add it to your food diary with one click.I can plan my food day now in minutes. The forums are very supportive with people using a variety of methods to achieve their weight loss. There is an acceptance that whatever works for you is fine. I felt I learnt a lot about my own food issues by listening to others' experiences and using their knowledge. I don't know why this combination of support is working so well for me but I've just finished my twelfth week. I don't think I've ever stuck to a diet for more than 6 weeks and recently it's been more like 6 hours. I now don't feel like I'm on a diet, I'm just eating in a more controlled and healthier way. Just try it.

“A God Send”

Written on: 15/04/2021 by 258Garrett (1 review written)

I was trying to lose weight with no luck and found this online by chance. I lost so much weight and have kept a good amount off. Due to medication I did gain somee weight but I know that losing weight with WLR is easy and nothing is banned.

“Well worth the investment!”

Written on: 31/03/2021 by Alma60 (1 review written)

I have used WLR several times over the years and have lost weight successfully each time. The site is easy to use, the database is very large and I was able to benefit from it even though I was living in France! The Helpteam are very kind and always prompt to answer any questions but they don't push you or overly interfere, I appreciated this very much. The community forum is enormously helpful and you are always warmly welcomed when you participate, there are people of every type age and level of fitness, it is a real community of people with common goals - to live in the healthiest way possible without drastic restrictions. Whenever I come back to WLR, I know that I will get back on track very soon. I only have good things to say about WLR and can't think of a single negative point. Don't hesitate to take advantage of the free 24h trial, you'll see how great it is!

“Fantastic site”

Written on: 27/02/2021 by Colvers (1 review written)

I really like this website - it is easy to use and easy to keep track of what you are eating and how many calories you are consuming each day. I especially like the meal plans and the fact that there are vegetarian recipes as so many other plans focus on meat and fish meals. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

“Calorie counting works. ”

Written on: 16/12/2020 by bpCochran334 (1 review written)

For years I have been overweight and not that bothered about it until I looked at a photo taken in April 2020 and then it hit me, I was huge. I was being medicated for High Blood Pressure which was possibly due to my weight, I had to do something and now, not next week or month or year but now. I love that all you need to do is be honest, weigh and log everything that goes in your mouth, if you do not add something then you are only kidding yourself. Yes it takes a couple of minutes longer to sit down to eat after cooking but it is worth it. In just a few weeks I have lost nearly 2 stone in weight and nearly 24 inches, I feel better already, more active, more alert, I now want to do some exercise daily, which is all to the good. No foods are banned, if you wish to eat your daily calorie allowance purely on cream cakes then so be it, if you would rather eat health, balanced meals, then all the tools are on Weight Loss Resources to help you do so. Try it, it is worth the fee and I recommend WLR to anyone.

“WLR - It’s the only way”

Written on: 18/11/2020 by JMurray41 (1 review written)

5 years ago I lost my lovely mum to cancer. Thankfully she didn’t have to suffer for long like many cancer sufferers do but it was 3 weeks of hell. In those 3 weeks of caring for her I think I must have put on a stone - she couldn’t eat as she had bowel cancer so we ate take aways morning, noon and night. After her death I piled on the weight and went from one diet to the next. Eventually, I went back to my friend WLR for help. The way of life WLR shows you is so easy, it’s the only way to lose weight - counting calories and burning more calories than you put in. You HAVE to log everything (well I do) - even when you are bad and the more exercise you do the more you can eat. I have a bad knee so I can’t work out like I use to but I walk and walk and it’s so good for your mental state. During these COVID times walking and eating healthy food is so important. I’ve lost a stone and a half since joining WLR and have fallen back in love with clothes. There is so much support from WLR - THANK YOU.

“Eat what you like, and win!”

Written on: 12/09/2020 by Reevessi135 (1 review written)

With a break in membership, I have been using WLR since about 2005. When I signed up again after the break, staff were able to restore the bank of recipes I had built up from when I belonged before - brilliant! For several years now I have had a rolling annual membership, and use the site practically every day to ensure that I can eat and drink and cook what I like, secure in the knowledge that I am in control of my weight. When diagnosed with arthritis in my knee I decided it was time to lose a bit more weight, which I did over a period of several months. In lockdown, with 40 minutes of daily exercise, I have seen my weight reduce to the point where I am now at the bottom of the healthy weight band for my age and height. I should confess that I am a serious foodie and I love cooking. Brought up to overeat and coming from a family of obese parents and siblings, I have seen myself as a fat slob all my life. So it’s hard for me to get my head round the fact that, while yes, I do have spare rolls of blubber on my body (aged 78), I am not “fat” any more. I would never have believed I could reduce to this weight. Still hardly can. But I can also say that my journey of healthy weight loss with WLR has been a pleasure. There are times you’re in control and pleased with yourself, and times you’re not! When it’s hard, don’t kick yourself. Just keep on going, ups and downs included, and you’ll get there. It is always possible.

“Best Slimming Group”

Written on: 05/09/2020 by Monroehs208 (1 review written)

WLR has everything you are looking for in a slimming group. It covers all the diets out there with reviews. Expert nutrition.... Food diary, Exercise diary, Motivation tools to inspire you and keep you going and is a clear head and shoulders above all other slimming groups out there. The Forum puts you in touch with other dieters and other exercise challenges if you are keen or looking to find a fellow dieter to share your journey with. Given it follows a calorie, fat, fibre approach to food when you leave you can carry on with what you know and have learnt.

“I found this site really helpful to help me lose the...”

Written on: 10/08/2020 by uyCruz312 (1 review written)

I found this site really helpful to help me lose the weight I wanted too. If I put weight on again I would go back to it.