Lets Get Personal www.letsgetpersonal.co.uk Reviews

Lets Get Personal www.letsgetpersonal.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lets Get Personal www.letsgetpersonal.co.uk

Lets Get Personal www.letsgetpersonal.co.uk
Lets Get Personal www.letsgetpersonal.co.uk

“I have had my Lets Get Personal account for about 9...”

Written on: 18/05/2006 by 1265702 (1 review written)

I have had my Lets Get Personal account for about 9 months and have now decided not to renew my domain with them.

I have endless problems with the amount of time to set up email accounts. Problems with the website, the fact I am on a dedicated 8mb internet connection yet their servers are very slow to respond.

Overall, yes it may look good, simple and easy to use. But looks can be deceiving. I would not use them again… Read Full Review

“I recommend Lets Get Personal to everyone.”

Written on: 11/11/2005 by davidw911 (4 reviews written)

I recommend Lets Get Personal to everyone… Read Full Review

“Lets Get Personal is very clear, easy to use,...”

Written on: 08/11/2005 by Chrisgv (1 review written)

Lets Get Personal is very clear, easy to use, espacially the payment process… Read Full Review

“I would recommend Lets Get Personal to everyone. I...”

Written on: 20/10/2005 by gunny8888 (1 review written)

I would recommend Lets Get Personal to everyone. I bought my mum and dad their own email address ready for a surprise at Christmas!
A personalised email address is just such a great Christmas present! I'm so chuffed… Read Full Review

“The Lets Get Personal branding is very strong and I...”

Written on: 19/10/2005 by davidw911 (4 reviews written)

The Lets Get Personal branding is very strong and I get the feeling that people will love the site. I certainly like the look and feel and it adds to a very enjoyable buying process.
The email confirmations were very swift and the service was set-up very quickly.
I have called for help and I have been really impressed.
I have recommended the site and their services to friends and family… Read Full Review