Featherstone Motors, Anlaby, Hull Reviews

Featherstone Motors, Anlaby, Hull - Ask a question now

“iWrSlAoOddUGkfrJ”

Written on: 05/04/2012

Great review! You gave me hope hahah. I've had tperty bad acne on my forehead for two years and finally decided to try ProActiv. I've been using it for a week now and haven't seen amazing results yet I'm hoping that week 2 will be better!… Read Full Review

“I generally repair my own cars but when I'm faced with...”

Written on: 27/09/2010

I generally repair my own cars but when I'm faced with a job for which I don't have the time, expertise or tools, I take the car to Featherstone. They do a very good job and their rates are very reasonable. I find them to be friendly and trustworthy. I recommend my friends and colleagues to them.
I'm not connected with the company in any way… Read Full Review

“I have been going to Featherstone motors for over 5...”

Written on: 13/12/2009 by dagdfg (1 review written)

I have been going to Featherstone motors for over 5 years now and would not go anywhere else.

The staff are very friendly and down to earth and totaly honest.

They look after my wifes car and my Brothers car as well my own.

I have always recomended them to friends and family and always get reviews from them.

When they have your car in they diagnose the fault and ring you with a price before continuing.

To summarise a very friendly, helpfull and trusted Garage… Read Full Review

“Like many people over the years I've had to visit...”

Written on: 17/10/2005 by Aiki3000 (1 review written)

Like many people over the years I've had to visit quite a few car service and repair establishments, and generally found them OK to quite good, (although a couple of times in the past I was duped with negligent/incompetent work topped off with extortionate costs).

No worries with the guys at Featherstone Motors (based at Anlaby, Hull).
They listen. They keep you informed. They do a really comprehensive job, and their work is to a reassuringly high standard.

I've taken both my previous and… Read Full Review