Age of Empires, Gold Edition Reviews

Age of Empires, Gold Edition - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Age of Empires, Gold Edition

“Great Game ”

Written on: 28/07/2010 by laurenalapiz (4 reviews written)

Great Game
Enjoyable.
I have played it myself and so telling..Really great! Sound, Graphics etc are too great.
If we get handy with it, we can not leave the game. I mean we can get addicted to it.
I highly recommend it to my fellow mates who are reading the review.

“The expansion pack which came with Bold Age of Empires...”

Written on: 13/12/2003 by cat1not2 (13 reviews written)

The expansion pack which came with Bold Age of Empires Gold Edition included 5 different civilizations with new campaigns so there is a great deal of variety. The game is customisable once you've finished all the campaigns but I found the set scenarios immensely enjoyable and returned regularly to do battle. The detail is fantastic and the the controls are simple but by far the best feature is it's quick pick-up time, ie you'll be competing in no time. Regularly saving your games is essential… Read Full Review