BuddyBackup BuddyBackup BETA Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

BuddyBackup BuddyBackup BETA - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I'm new to using data backup so I'm no expert but...”

Written on: 30/10/2005 by jezsmith (5 reviews written)

I'm new to using data backup so I'm no expert but BuddyBackup is really easy to use and it does the job for what I need. You just pick out the files you want to back up then it watches them and backs them up securely on your friends computers.
Was a bit dubious at first, but after I gave it a go I'm pleased… Read Full Review

“Its FREE! ”

Written on: 17/10/2005 by wakko (1 review written)

Its FREE!
BuddyBackup is really easy to get files back if you need to. It can be a bit difficult though if your Buddies aren't online as much as you'd like them to be/when you need them to be.
I'd say it's best for a form of secondary data backup… Read Full Review