Side, Arum Hotel & Apartments Reviews

Side, Arum Hotel & Apartments - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Well...we went back again! And have already booked to...”

Written on: 22/08/2009 by CloClo1 (22 reviews written)

Well...we went back again! And have already booked to return next year!

This hotel is excellent. The rooms are now absolutely amazing - modern, but still comfortable. Just be careful when you open the wardrobes, as the doors hurt when they jam over the top of your feet.

Food has improved, and the waiter mentioned in my previous review is still there, and still smiling!

Kids clubs also improved, with more varied activites, although still mainly in german.

Pools very clean, the one accident… Read Full Review

“We went to the Arum last August. Two days after coming...”

Written on: 11/01/2009 by CloClo1 (22 reviews written)

We went to the Arum last August. Two days after coming back we'd booked again for this July, and I'm counting down the days.

The service was absolutely excellent, from all of the staff. The only incident we heard about was a member of the animation team being sacked for innapropriate behaviour.

The food was above average, but not excellent. The breakfasts were the worst, and I missed bacon and sausage, but then it is a Muslim country. The free coffee is excellent - thanks to Osmon, who had… Read Full Review

“The Arum Hotel & Apartments was absoluteley fantastic,...”

Written on: 11/10/2007 by lizash (1 review written)

The Arum Hotel & Apartments was absoluteley fantastic, it was the first time I had ever been to Turkey or abroad at all and I enjoyed it. I can't get the luxuriousness of the hotel out of my head I will definately be visiting again. The customer service wasn't the best but the reception and dining area, the shops and the sauna were all great… Read Full Review