HSBC Right Track Into Study Student Account Reviews

• Overdraft Facility

HSBC Right Track Into Study Student Account - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for HSBC Right Track Into Study Student Account

HSBC Right Track Into Study Student Account

“I tried to apply for my student account 5 times and i...”

Written on: 03/10/2009

I tried to apply for my student account 5 times and i even went for a sit down appointment with them, they were rude and unhelpful, the woman told me student was a "dirty word" and they couldn't tell me if they could help me or why they denied my first application and then ignored the following four. A month on and still nothing has been done, the last i heard i was told "it will definatley be done by tomorrow" and that was over a month ago. I was appalled by their customer service… Read Full Review

“HSBC have very friendly staff, despite the large...”

Written on: 11/10/2005 by skyrider007 (3 reviews written)

HSBC have very friendly staff, despite the large number of customers. I am very pleased with their Internet Banking service, and I have used it to check my balance and transfer funds. The balance shown online is always up-to-date, and it also indicates "available balance", rather than just "uncleared balance". The telephone banking service is not very useful, and I have experienced very long waiting times to speak with a representative (who is usually based in India - language problems). Apart… Read Full Review