Ambient Lounge Bean Bags www.ambientlounge.co.uk Reviews

Ambient Lounge Bean Bags www.ambientlounge.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ambient Lounge Bean Bags www.ambientlounge.co.uk

Ambient Lounge Bean Bags www.ambientlounge.co.uk

“Ambient Lounge Twin Couch”

written by on 15/04/2016

Came across 'ambient lounge' website in my search for beanbag chairs. Initially intended ordering an Avatar lounger and emailed requesting some fabric swatches. Finally decided on a Twin Couch. Found the company to be extremely helpful and very quick to respond to my several email enquiries. Placed an order by email on Monday and received the goods on Tuesday. Well packaged. Ingenious easy fill system with easy to following instructions for transferring the beans into the beanbag chairs - no beans escaping. Excellent quality product. A pleasure to do business with 'ambient lounge'.

“world cup chair”

written by vikifashion on 16/06/2014

Good service, 20% promo discount for WC and awesome bean bag chair. Been in it all World Cup. Cheers.

“Pretty good chair.”

written by on 29/07/2013

Saw the bean bags on Facebook. Very comfy if just a little over my budget but they were nice enough to give me a discount code for 20% off. Got an Acoustic. Love it.

“ ”

written by on 13/03/2011

I purchased a bean bag after seeing their Butterfly Sofa in the Daily Telegraph. I called up and was a little annoyed got answering machine, however got a call back and the people were nice. I decided to purchase and the main thing was that the bean bag is fantastic. Very beautiful fabric. I had to write a review because this is one product that I use almost every night when I watch TV. Their website was pretty good too - but maybe a few too many choices made it confusing.

“Ambient Lounge designer beanbags have nice design,...”

written by echowu on 18/12/2008

Ambient Lounge designer beanbags have nice design, look great. The Soft fabrics will give you the most comfortable feeling. I love the colors too, some sharp/attractive some elegance. Will be your unique beanbag sofas to compliment your room!

☆☆☆☆☆

“Order the bag, it was in stock, received the email,...”

written by on 13/02/2008

Order the bag, it was in stock, received the email, but no delivery email, to confirm as stated in the first email. Range the company on 3 successive days no answer, only answer phone, attempted to call them via skype, same thing, left messages no returned calls. Emails were finally answered, was told item was despatched, and second email arrived (excuse given we are moving and have had problems with voip). Rang delivery company, they had not received the goods at all, (this was Saturday a day after it was supposed to be delivered. Asked for the order to be cancelled, was told no, finally Monday got refund after Delivery company again confirmed they had not received the order at their depot... Useless good product bad service and support

“I wanted a bean bag for the lounge, they have...”

written by aorchard on 08/10/2005

I wanted a bean bag for the lounge, they have progressed somewhat over the last 5 years from blobs to faux leather sofas and chairs, but most still aren't anything special. I was attracted to the Ambient Lounge website by their "designer bean bag" strapline. There was a choice of 4 bean bags all very different to the others available on the market. It was difficult deciding which one to go for. The 360 degree views on the site made it much easier.
I went with the White Milano and it was with me within 5 days. TV time has become a pleasure again.