Carcraft Express, Edinburgh, Midlothian Reviews

Carcraft Express, Edinburgh, Midlothian - Ask a question now

“I went to Car Craft through a recommendation from a...”

written by clairem on 04/06/2007

I went to Car Craft through a recommendation from a friend. I found them to be totally trustworthy, which was very important to me. I was kept informed and updated at every stage and felt the overall experience was positive and safe. I will be back. I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else.

“Ask about anything and you will probably get the...”

written by Dunnichen on 02/06/2007

Ask about anything and you will probably get the correct answer to your question, work is clean and tidy.
I have found if they didn't fixed the problem first time round, they haven't charged labour costs 2nd time round unlike some of the brand name garages which I could have taken the car too - they can do brand name work but they don't do brand name prices, maybe £20 cheaper ph which is nice for the wallet.

“Very friendly staff, both myself and my car were well...”

written by juliany on 01/06/2007

Very friendly staff, both myself and my car were well look after.

☆☆☆☆☆

“The repairs at Car craft in Edinburgh cost far too...”

written by anahanaha on 04/10/2005

The repairs at Car craft in Edinburgh cost far too much. I also had problems afterwards with parts that they had to take off to change the brake pipes etc.