Carcraft Express, Edinburgh, Midlothian Reviews

Carcraft Express, Edinburgh, Midlothian - Ask a question now

“I went to Car Craft through a recommendation from a...”

Written on: 04/06/2007 by clairem (1 review written)

I went to Car Craft through a recommendation from a friend. I found them to be totally trustworthy, which was very important to me. I was kept informed and updated at every stage and felt the overall experience was positive and safe. I will be back. I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else… Read Full Review

“Ask about anything and you will probably get the...”

Written on: 02/06/2007 by Dunnichen (1 review written)

Ask about anything and you will probably get the correct answer to your question, work is clean and tidy.
I have found if they didn't fixed the problem first time round, they haven't charged labour costs 2nd time round unlike some of the brand name garages which I could have taken the car too - they can do brand name work but they don't do brand name prices, maybe £20 cheaper ph which is nice for the wallet… Read Full Review

“Very friendly staff, both myself and my car were well...”

Written on: 01/06/2007 by juliany (1 review written)

Very friendly staff, both myself and my car were well look after… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“The repairs at Car craft in Edinburgh cost far too...”

Written on: 04/10/2005 by anahanaha (1 review written)

The repairs at Car craft in Edinburgh cost far too much. I also had problems afterwards with parts that they had to take off to change the brake pipes etc… Read Full Review