OLYMPUS Camedia C-460 Reviews

Media Gallery for OLYMPUS Camedia C-460

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Highly recommend it.”

Written on: 06/10/2007 by mpopeuk (1 review written)

Highly recommend it… Read Full Review

“My Fuji Finepix 2400z digital camera was five years...”

Written on: 24/02/2006 by lewist (37 reviews written)

My Fuji Finepix 2400z digital camera was five years old and had a couple of minor faults that were annoying me. It was also feeling a bit heavy compared with what is available now. So I spent ages investigating what I could buy to replace it. The picture quality of the Finepix was superb, so I was looking for a really smart snapper. I think I found it and at a bargain price too.

I bought the Olympus C-460 zoom digital camera from Luton Cameras through eBay for £70 delivered. It was a… Read Full Review

“I have owned the Olympus Camedia C-460 Zoom digital...”

Written on: 02/10/2005 by smokeydeadlegs (1 review written)

I have owned the Olympus Camedia C-460 Zoom digital camera for some 10 months now, and I am over the moon with it! Typically it has the renowned picture quality that is associated with Olympus.
Before buying this camera I studied and researched all compact digital cameras available. Originally I wanted the Olympus C750 zoom which was superseded by the C765 and C770 zoom, as I wanted 10 times magnification, whilst every thing ~ the price and all it's features were what I was looking for, the… Read Full Review