Free Zens Dot Com www.freezens.com

Free Zens Dot Com www.freezens.com - Ask a question now

“I received an update news letter from them on the 17th...”

written by ladyk328 on 18/04/2007

I received an update news letter from them on the 17th of April. I went to the site today and it is unavailable.

Now I know because I work with a lot of freebie sites, that sometimes in the mist of updates there are issues, especially with the smaller sites, but up to this point I had had no problems, and neither had any of my referrals.

I'll keep check, as I pay for referrals here, and I don't want to lose my cash or prize.

“I registered with Free Zens Dot Com a week ago, and...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by julianna388 on 17/04/2006

I registered with Free Zens Dot Com a week ago, and joined DVD rentals to get the free Zen iPod. Now the freezens web page cannot be found, and I was not even able to complete my registration, even though I had joined the video rentals.

“this site, when you sign up to a free trial offer...”

written by monkeyfarhi on 29/09/2005

this site, when you sign up to a free trial offer (screenselect is a quality service with a free trial, so wont cost you a penny!) allows you to obtain free Creative products or £150 cash. It's so easy. do it NOW!! at least have a look!!