Baimo RSR 125 Reviews

Baimo RSR 125 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Baimo RSR 125

Baimo RSR 125
Baimo RSR 125

“Although on first riding it seemed to pick up all the...”

Written on: 21/08/2007 by the Baimo rider (1 review written)

Although on first riding it seemed to pick up all the grooves in the road the tyres have become more supple and now rides well. Excellent starter and good fuel consumption 100m.p.g. For the purchase price of £500 I feel it has been a good buy… Read Full Review

“The Baimo RSR125 is my first bike and I purchased it...”

Written on: 28/09/2005 by matthewsemple (1 review written)

The Baimo RSR125 is my first bike and I purchased it after looking at a lot of 125s from the Honda CG125 to the Kymco CK125. All the other bikes I looked at were very small and didn't have the equipment I wanted. For example, the Honda costs £2,000 and you don't even get a rev counter!

So I took a risk and ordered the bike from Baimo direct and it was delivered to my house for less than £1,000. I did have to register it myself and buy a number plate which cost an extra £67 but that meant I was… Read Full Review