BT Digital Baby Monitor Plus Reviews

Media Gallery for BT Digital Baby Monitor Plus

BT Digital Baby Monitor Plus

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have had a terrible time with so called digital...”

Written on: 10/01/2006 by experiencedmum (3 reviews written)

I have had a terrible time with so called digital monitors, and have had to get refunds on all the ones I have tried so far as they just did not work. Having checked out this site, and read the review about the BT Digital Baby Monitor plus I decided to give it a try before resorting to another Tomy Classic Walkabout analogue which is very good, but not quite high tech enough. I am so glad that I did this as the little extra that it costs is worth every penny. It does exactly what it says… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to experiencedmum's Review

Written on: 12/01/2006

By golly experiencedmum, these devices have only one thing left to do - feed the baby!
<br>
<br>Obviously an advance on my home-made 'baby alarm' circa 1954 which consisted of a carbon microphone (ex telephone), a 9 volt grid bias battery and an old loudspeaker. Oh, and a long length of bell wire. Definitely the cutting edge of technology then!
<br>
<br>BTW - great review.

Naffala's Response to experiencedmum's Review

Written on: 18/12/2007

I found this review helpful because it was comprehensive and covered all the aspects of the monitor I wanted to find out about. I have bought the monitor as a result of this review. Fingers' crossed.

Read 2 Comments