Boots Facial Exfoliating Sponge Reviews

2.8

Boots Facial Exfoliating Sponge - Ask a question now

“The quality of this product has really deteriorated. ...”

written by on 20/07/2010

The quality of this product has really deteriorated. Use them a few times and they fall apart. Not worth the money!

I thinkt they must have changed supplier?

“I have been using Boots Facial Exfoliating Sponge ever...”

written by on 12/06/2010

I have been using Boots Facial Exfoliating Sponge ever since its far superior forerunner Buf Puf became unavailable in the UK. I agree that it does what it promises to do but it is just a circle of slightly abrasive sponge and at £1.89 is very over priced. As I use it daily I find that it needs replacing frequently. It is not as good quality and does not last as long as Buf Puf which was a similar price but far better value for money.

“Gone is the flaky dry skin on my nose (together with...”

written by Kelly1026 on 24/09/2005

Gone is the flaky dry skin on my nose (together with Clarins Multi-active day cream, finally sorted after searching for years!),replaced by a clear, radiant skin instead. At just 2pounds,Boots Facial Exfoliating Sponges are too amazing for words! Lasts for ages too.