Nina Bodywear www.ninabodywear.com Reviews

Nina Bodywear www.ninabodywear.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nina Bodywear www.ninabodywear.com

Nina Bodywear www.ninabodywear.com

“All my bras came neatly packaged in pink tissue paper,...”

Written on: 02/03/2007 by pattypom22 (1 review written)

All my bras came neatly packaged in pink tissue paper, quickly from date of order, and I was always satisfied with the bras. I would order again from Nina Bodywear www.ninabodywear.com… Read Full Review

“I liked the way the Nina Bodywear 'About us' section...”

Written on: 22/09/2005 by claramoreno (1 review written)

I liked the way the Nina Bodywear 'About us' section had links to contact them easily. I called with a question and they were very helpful and accommodating. The site is new and is owned by two women -- I really hope they do well. They were very nice to me!!

The only thing that some people might find to be a negative is that they use 'real people' as models, and they don't show faces. I thought it was good because I could relate to the site, and I don't need to see a 'models face'. I want to… Read Full Review