Saturday Night Fever Reviews

Saturday Night Fever - Ask a question now

“WORST MUSICAL EVER!”

Written on: 12/02/2017

This production was the worst musical. The singing was terrible. lead singer sounded like he was shouting! Sound was "off" all night. Acting was awful-High school drama club could of done a better job! The dancing was bad. Save your money! Dont go watch this show!… Read Full Review

“I enjoyed my Friday night at the theatre watching the...”

Written on: 19/09/2005 by 2 Jags (34 reviews written)

I enjoyed my Friday night at the theatre watching the fun filled Saturday Night Fever! It was a slick performance and simply good crowd orientated fun. It's not the sort of theatre thats going to win any awards, but I truly had an excellent time, and I'm a grumpy old sod!

The dancing and choreography were very impressive and the music gets you involved so there is good fun to be had through audience particpation, however I thought the crowd on Friday was quite flat until the very end when… Read Full Review