www.sports.de www.michael-schumacher.de Reviews

www.sports.de www.michael-schumacher.de - Ask a question now

“I would love to see Michael Schumacher again, it would...”

Written on: 09/05/2008 by schumachergirl1956 (1 review written)

I would love to see Michael Schumacher again, it would be nice if the website could arrange this for me has I have followed and supported him since 1991 and still do, because I wrote a dedication/tribute book for Michael and he got the first printed copy, and I would personally like to thank Michael for what he has done for my book and me… Read Full Review

“Whenever I go to the Michael Schumacher website it has...”

Written on: 16/09/2005 by schumachergirl (4 reviews written)

Whenever I go to the Michael Schumacher website it has plenty of details on all kinds of sports, but my main one is Formula 1 with Michael Schumacher's personal contributions. It has helped me a great deal, and it provides great details on him and his career etc... It has all languages to choose from, but the main ones are English and German. It has great photos, videos, and great illustrations. I have searched on this site since 1991, and still look at it every day… Read Full Review