Creative Zen Touch 20GB Reviews

Creative Zen Touch 20GB - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Creative Zen Touch 20GB

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Some people are never satisfied! I bought my husband a...”

Written on: 29/12/2005 by sandemp (5 reviews written)

Some people are never satisfied! I bought my husband a 512MB MP3 player for Christmas and filled it with music, but he regularly informed me that there wasn't enough variety in the music it could hold, and he really needed something that could hold even more. So I spent some time searching the internet and reading reviews on various sites and came to the conclusion that the Creative Zen Touch with a 20GB Hard Drive was the best value for money. So lets see if my conclusion was right or whether… Read Full Review

“I originally bought the Creative Zen Touch MP3 player...”

Written on: 16/09/2005 by bruce55 (5 reviews written)

I originally bought the Creative Zen Touch MP3 player as a replacement for my Sony CD Walkman, and I have never looked back! It claims to have a capacity of around 10,000 songs, although I doubt anyone would ever need that many. It comes preloaded with about 40 classical music tracks just to get your taste buds going! The sound quality is great, and there are plenty of options with the built in graphic equalizer. The controls are easy to use, with a touch control for most of the functions… Read Full Review