Your Design Reviews - www.yourdesign.co.uk

Your Design www.yourdesign.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Absolutely fantastic!!!”

Written on: 01/07/2022 by MarcyChapman (1 review written)

Absolutely amazing!!!! I’ve purchased from this company many times and they have always been absolutely fabulous! I have always received fantastic customer service, amazing quality items and super fast delivery times. They always reply extremely fast and always help out when I have a question or a problem. The items are absolutely fantastic and have such high quality fabric and printing. The items arrive very quickly and in protective packaging to keep your item/s safe which is always very helpful and convenient. There are so many fabulous designs and items to choose from, I cannot fault them at all! Overall always helpful, kind, respectful and very professional. Would definitely recommend!!!

“i am very pleased with my item! ”

Written on: 25/08/2020 by sian22 (1 review written)

amazing quality items shirts are so soft and beautiful material for such an affordable price. 100% recommend this brand postage was also very quick. highly recommend!!

“Amazing ”

Written on: 25/08/2020 by Maddy.paris (1 review written)

The t-shirt I bought is amazing quality and I love the design would recommend

“Totally dissatisfied with yourdesign.co.uk”

Written on: 09/03/2020 by McCartneydp236 (1 review written)

Designed and ordered a mug. Arrives in post. Not as designed. Writing on mug is quite offline. Contacted the company. Was informed a click and print method is used but they would send a replacement to see what that one looked like. Second one turns up - just the same as the first one. I contact them yet again. I receive an email asking to send the mugs back for a refund. I replied mentioning that I hope I get a refund of the return postage. This prompted another staff member to respond to me and ask me not to return the mugs. Just as well I hadn't followed advice of another member and returned the mugs. I was also informed by this further staff member that "they can see I am unhappy with the finish, which they are surprised over as the mugs are their biggest seller". Hint, I shouldn't be complaining. However, this staff member said she could see where the problem lay. I was asked "is this the problem?" - and said "yes, that's what I've been saying in my emails". I was informed telephone calls are preferable for communication. Even though my emails were clear. I was then informed I had designed correctly, but printer had not printed correctly. I was informed a reprint would be sent, but she would check first to make sure it is ok and thanked me for my patience. Third mug came in the post, exactly with the errors as before! I had had enough by now. Fed up with communicating. I asked a few people for their views. They all said the same, "the writing is offline, isn't it?". I showed these people my design. Each one agreed, the mug had been printed incorrectly. Wasted time and money. Won't be using yourdesign.co.uk again.

“Still waiting”

Written on: 18/12/2019 by Bamford47 (1 review written)

It's now been 8 days and constant promises that it will be here today at the latest. The order is showing as still processing so clearly won't be here today. Looks like my nieces and nephews don't get their Christmas present now. Very disappointed.

“amazing! would recommend to anyone ”

Written on: 09/04/2019 by Georgiabarker33 (1 review written)

this company exceeded my expectations not only in the quality, but the delivery times and communication of staff. would recommend if u need a large amount of tees as they are very good quality and the price is just amazing. me and my bestie have ordered matching bratz tops and they are beaut. pls buy from them !!!!

“Amazing company”

Written on: 02/04/2019 by Phoebeschofield148 (1 review written)

I bought three T-shirt’s from this company through depop and they gave me a great deal, as the price was so good I wasn’t expecting the T-shirt’s to be of high quality, however I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived, they are great quality prints that are just as bright after loads of washes as when I first received them, also they don’t look or feel cheaply printed either, I would definitely be buying from this company again in the future. Great value for money and great customer service couldn’t recommend enough!

“Parcel hasn’t arrived!”

Written on: 20/12/2017 by Tannerh48 (1 review written)

I ordered a personalised item 2 weeks ago, It got dispatched a week yesterday and I’ve still had no delivery. It’s a Christmas present! I’ve been tracking it through Royal Mail and it’s been delivered to the wrong sorting office, but before it got delivered to the wrong one, it had already been sent to the right sorting office but then went again.I’ve emailed your design and a lady come back to me saying she doesn’t know what I mean and I’ve not heard back from her since. I will not be ordering off here again. I hope it turns up, as it’s a special Christmas present.

“You Get What You Pay For...”

Written on: 16/11/2017 by SophofBread (1 review written)

The first time I ordered something from them (a printed tote bag and mugs) they were of excellent quality and I was thrilled to have found a printers that were so good for such a low price. However, the more I ordered the sloppier the quality became. They started printing my designs in weird places on the tote bags, rather than in the centre, which led to me having to refund orders on my Etsy store (embarrassing) and constant emails to their customer service team asking for help (frustrating). I've also ordered mugs which were faded/marked when they arrived, and there have been lost orders and late dispatch times too. After the last time I emailed due to repeated errors with my orders, they sent a rude email refusing the print for me anymore and blamed my image, even though I'd ordered this design multiple times from them and they had never mentioned this before. A true lesson in "you get what you pay for"!

“ABSOLUTELY BRILLINT”

Written on: 14/02/2017 by Aliciamoss (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of personalised underwear. They are just as described and the lettering is perfect, cannot fault them. The pants have been washed and everything is still intact, which is probably the best thing about them as they still look and feel brand new! Super comfy and extremely good quality, would definitely order from this company again as they provide very good customer service along with super quick delivery. The item came very well packaged and completely undamaged. Highly recommend and would definitely order again!!

“Fantastic online shop experience!”

Written on: 12/01/2017 by Rex200 (1 review written)

Purchase an item it arrived with in the time scale set, delivery was fast. Very happy with the product and customer service we received from start to finish. No fuss or problems ordering! The item was in stock and I was really pleased with it when it arrived. The item was well packaged and was not broken / damaged. Fantastic customer service and Would recommend to Friends and Family. Thank you for all your help will definitely be ordering again soon.!

“Fantastic ”

Written on: 11/01/2017 by Jodieannw (1 review written)

Great product and good customer service will be ordering again and will recommend to family and friends.

“Totally amazing!”

Written on: 10/01/2017 by Danni2328 (1 review written)

Highly recommended, the personalised mug I bought for my mum was fantastic! She loves it and thought it was the best Christmas present, the service was fast, efficient and seller kept me updated with shipping etc. Prices are competitive. Will buy from again!

“Will definitely use again! ”

Written on: 09/01/2017 by DustinRoth174 (1 review written)

Lovely website, received item in good time and over all really happy with every thing many thanks! Product was as described and will defiantly recommended family and friends

“Horrible attitude and experience”

Written on: 08/01/2016 by Aureliamason (1 review written)

I placed an order in November for a Christmas present, and in January they come back to me saying the item has been returned to them because Royal Mail couldn't deliver it. That is fair enough but Yourdesign has the cheek to force me to pay a re-delivery fee if I want the item (which I categorically refuse) and they are refusing to reimburse the item (even though it is personalised so they can't even re-use it). This is appalling service because it is their responsibility to post the item and get it to the customer (however way they wish) and after about 10 emails they are still refusing, though I'm not giving up as it is very unfair. I am left now with lost money and no item. It is pure bad faith, disrespect and greediness. As a business the re-delivery fee is a) their responsibility b) not expensive yet they still refuse. DO NOT USE!

“no customer services”

Written on: 02/05/2015

order two items ,checked my order history for updates but after 6 days no update as to when items are to be sent , emailed three times before a reply ,then was told they emailed to say the machine was broken ,was not going to use there 0844 number so think about it before you order if there's is a problem with your order , no customers service to be proud of, I would not use again

“AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT USE!”

Written on: 14/11/2014 by dh805 (1 review written)

Their website states 48 hour dispatch but after 72 hours the tracker on their website still read 'printing.' I emailed them and they said they were going to send it the day before but the van was full so they sent this morning. I explained it would now be late for the party I needed it for and asked if they could do next day delivery. They said they don't use royal mail next day delivery (blatantly because they don't want to pay the charges) and said they couldn't guarantee a courier would deliver on time (rubbish). Before I could say anything else the 'customer service' girl cancelled and refunded my order so I was left with no jumper at all. She then told me I was cutting it a bit fine using royal mail! As if I was the one who had dispatched it late and used royal mail! Awful awful awful don't trust them.

“Excellent ”

Written on: 23/05/2014 by bowness1998 (1 review written)

Excellent service, fast turnaround. Recently ordered a printed personalised candle for a family rally (our raffle). Candle was printed and despatched within days, and I am very pleased with it. I would definitely use this company again.(incidentally, I rarely write reviews but was so impressed this time I felt it warranted a review)

“Thank you for my Mothers Day Bag”

Written on: 21/03/2014 by KatyandCarl (1 review written)

Having just received my FREE typography bag from Yourdesign.co.uk I thought as a thank you I would write them a review, I am delighted with the product I received and the customer service that went with it, I emailed the company as I wanted extra words going into the design, the lady I dealt with was amazing and nothing was to much trouble, as this was a free bag!!! I genuinly got the impression the lady was as excited about designing this bag with me for my mum as I was. The bag came this morning and everything I asked for was printed onto the bag, I was also expecting it to be one of them thin shopper bags, but this is a good qualtity cotton bag which will last my mum years, and what better of a design to have printed on it, with all the words that mean so much to her. Thank you again to Yourdesign and I cannot wait to give her this on Mothers Day xx

“My Canvas!”

Written on: 07/03/2014 by catherineelliott1 (1 review written)

Thank you to your design and the team! I wanted to propose to my boyfriend for Valentines Day - I know - me and a milion other romantics! I wanted something we could keep forever and selected a personalised canvas - I wanted all of our dates and anniversaries in it and a few words special to just us. I emailed in for help and received a quick reply and a request for what I wanted adding. I emailed back and within an hour had a picture emailed to me with my wedding proposal on and a link to buy! Perfect! Next problem - I needed it the day before Valentines and time was ticking! Not an issue - my order could be sent by courier for £5.95 - a no brainer and job done. The next morning eating my breakfast and I got a text to say my order would be with me between 8.20 and 9.20...ding dong straight away driver at my door with my canvas! I could not believe it! The service from start to finish was amazing - the girl doing my design seemed as excited as me and even said good luck! The canvas is beautiful, and on our wall....and he said yes! I have recommended yourdesign.co.uk to everyone and no need to guess where I will get my hen t shirts from! Thank you you all - I am now a facebook fan too - your BFF forever!!