Rhino Play Air-powered 7.5 ft Hockey Table Reviews

Rhino Play Air-powered 7.5 ft Hockey Table - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rhino Play Air-powered 7.5 ft Hockey Table

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I'm returning my Rhino Play Air-powered 7.5 ft hockey...”

Written on: 11/06/2006 by cdhamma (1 review written)

I'm returning my Rhino Play Air-powered 7.5 ft hockey table to Costco. It was not worth the $$ we paid for it. Unfortunately, I wasted an entire evening of my time (and a friend's) dragging this huge, heavy (over 300 lbs) unwieldy table home. I read the reviews here and found the puck dragging stories to be completely true. The fact that there are no pre-drilled holes requires you to use an electric drill (or good electric screwdriver) to put in what seems like 50 or more screws. Glue is… Read Full Review

“does any one has the phone number to call my air...”

Written on: 22/05/2010

does any one has the phone number to call my air hockey table doesn't work ever since i bought it.
[email protected]Read Full Review