Chillout Games Reviews - www.chilloutgames.co.uk

Chillout Games www.chilloutgames.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Chillout Games www.chilloutgames.co.uk

Chillout Games  www.chilloutgames.co.uk

“Very good experience!”

Written on: 01/04/2022 by ChilledP (1 review written)

This is my first time using Chillout Games & I'm very happy with the experience. Definitely use them again. They keep you informed of what's happening & because I was honest with them once the games were processed got the money quoted swiftly. Do a good job & they'll be good to you. Nice one Chillout Games, see you next time! :)

“Proper retro gaming enthusiasts”

Written on: 06/03/2022 by Vanheems (1 review written)

Very pleased I found this excellent site/shop, I bought two games for my newly acquired Atari VCS, which I last owned nearly 40 years ago! I bought Air Sea Battle for nostalgia, as it was one of my first games on the console. I also bought Robot Tank, what a great game! A variation of Battlezone with really clever twists to make it interesting, an example of a game from that era which is still genuinely fun to play now. I'm keeping an eye out for my next purchase.

“Chillout Games Are Excellent”

Written on: 08/02/2022 by Bill_Rizer (1 review written)

I recently sold 28 years worth of games to Chillout Games, well, the ones worth keeping over that time. The experience was smooth and pleasurable. They are friendly, professional, knowledgeable, keep you in the loop and are also honest. I highly recommend Chillout Games. Thanks team.

“Awesome company with fair prices and great customer...”

Written on: 07/01/2022 by AndyL057 (1 review written)

I've sold to chillout games twice now and each time have been blown away with the quality of their service. Their prices for retro games are second to none and the experience of selling is an absolute breeze. If there is any changes to the original quote they're crystal clear about what they are and why. Prompt payment via PayPal means you're never waiting long once they've received your order. Thanks again to the person I dealt with and all the team at Chillout Games!

“CHILLOUT GAMES ARE THE HOTTEST”

Written on: 20/11/2021 by sparksgameboy (1 review written)

I decided to part with a much loved and cherished collection of retro games and hardware and chillout games offered a brilliant service from pricing to payment. I would recommend you visit the site and try for yourself.

“Great for buying and selling”

Written on: 14/07/2021 by gravythief (1 review written)

I have been buying from Chillout Games for a few years now, and it is pretty much the only place I buy retro games from. The condition of the games they sell is always explained fully in each listing, with numerous pictures provided as well. The disc games they sell are worth highlighting, they always look as good as new with no visible scratches. They have a really useful wish list function too, so you can get notified when a particular title comes in stock. I recently sold games to them for the first time. I found this to be an excellent experience. I sold over 100 separate items using their website and arranged a courier collection. It was all quite easy. They provide lots of info on how to grade your items and pack your parcels too. They provide a fully itemised statement of where they make adjustments to your quote, and give reasons for the changes. I found this very fair, and they even increased my quote on some items because I had graded too low or had listed as missing when they weren’t. In conclusion, I highly recommend Chillout Games for both buying and selling your retro games! I will continue to use them for many years to come.

“Good customer service and reasonable trade in valuation”

Written on: 15/02/2021 by Glen74.gj (1 review written)

This was my first time using Chillout games for a trade in of some old gaming products I no longer had any use for. My quote on the whole I thought was fairly reasonable, and they will also take a good variety of gaming products. I was able to arrange a free postage collection in a timely manner and after a couple of working days or so, I received an email personally thanking me for the good condition of my products and the care I had taken to package them. I thought this was a nice touch tbh. I also received a small bonus payment too in addition to my quote because of this. Again, they didn't need to do this but I thought this again was a nice touch. Thank you.

“Selling my master system ”

Written on: 25/01/2021 by Volvotec1 (1 review written)

Sold my Master system and games, was made easy by chill out games. Quick and easy transaction Good communication and gave me the best price. Will definitely use again.

“Excellent quick service”

Written on: 04/12/2020 by welshiecrumhorn (1 review written)

Good service, quick turn around,nice updates and good value.

“Professional, Quick and Easy”

Written on: 25/11/2020 by Johnboy8 (1 review written)

My first experience with an online buyer. The whole process was a little complicated at first, however, taking time to read through the instructions again really helped. I was kept aware of the progress all the way via email. The website is informative and the prices offered are very competitive. All in all a positive experience. Johnboy8

“It all went very smoothly”

Written on: 26/10/2020 by MarthaAlexander142 (1 review written)

I sent them a box full of games of varying age. The selling procedure was as simple as you would hope for, and it was all clearly explained on their web site. They promptly paid what they owed me for the games and even upgraded one of the prices, where I had undervalued an item, which was very honest of them.

“Excellent place to sell old games”

Written on: 22/09/2020 by BMajor (1 review written)

I have used Chillout Games twice now to sell games and I have no complaints at all, very fast and efficient and good communication. Highly Recommend.

“Great fair service ”

Written on: 10/09/2020 by 298Rowe (1 review written)

Generous pricing and quick turnaround. I've used them twice now and haven't been disappointed, and I'll use them again in the future. Thanks!

“Outstanding service”

Written on: 20/08/2020 by Graciew140 (1 review written)

Sold my collection of games to them this week. They gave me an excellent price and paid for postage too. Highly recommended company.

“Very efficient and trustworthy.”

Written on: 05/06/2020 by Pjp99 (1 review written)

So as a service it's pretty compelling. Certainly you might get more for individual items on eBay, but as a way of selling multiple items it's hard to beat. I've used them twice to sell some rare and collectors ediitons the delivey was covered and payment was prompt. You might quibble about their assessment of condition over yours but the difference is likely minor if you are honest. Highly recommended.

“Definitely will purchase from again!”

Written on: 03/06/2020 by Lancasteryj112 (1 review written)

The games came in amazingly well packaging, the games were exactly as described and the prices are very fair. Will definitely purchase from Chillout Games again!

“The case, manual and disc are in excellent condition....”

Written on: 20/05/2020 by Jaande3368 (3 reviews written)

The case, manual and disc are in excellent condition. 5 stars.

“Excellent condition. 5 stars. ”

Written on: 03/03/2020 by Jaande3368 (3 reviews written)

Excellent condition. 5 stars.

“Excellent Customer Service”

Written on: 24/10/2019 by PlacidCasual20 (1 review written)

Used Chillout Games a couple of times now and honestly cannot fault them - their communications have always been clear and informative and when my most recent order had delivery issues (the courier's fault), they were quick to reply to my query and resolve the problem all whilst keeping me informed with regular updates. Excellent customer service can sometimes be the one missing factor of a company - happy to report this is not the case with Chillout Games. Highly recommended.

“Fast,easy,accurate”

Written on: 03/10/2019 by BarrettHolland156 (1 review written)

First time I've used these guys and would not hesitate to recommend. Fair review of what I sent, overpaying on some items and picking my up on others where I got the description wrong. Paid out fast.