Broken Flowers Reviews

Broken Flowers - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Broken Flowers

“The riddle of Jarmusch's 'Broken Flowers' is that...”

written by on 18/10/2008

The riddle of Jarmusch's 'Broken Flowers' is that everyone Bill Murray knows is a scientologist or NSA operative who's job is to keep his life contained by an operation. He has clearly been judged for violating the belief system of the voyeurs in his life and they feel he must be punished. Clearly they are all in on it. Winston, all the women, as well as the young men playing his 'sons'. He is a victim of covert harassment. The film is about a mind control program. hey even had goons stationed at the one woman ' s house to beat him up for asking the question he was in fact sent by all of them to ask. t his next stop he meets a nurse. e is being conditioned to feel guilt that isn ' t rightfully his. Maybe the screenwriter has been through a program. The character never understands what happened to him. So maybe the writer never understood the experience that inspired this story but I understand it perfectly. This is being done to thousands of people across the United States. The first amendment has been violated. Civil rights have been breached on a massive scale. Someone in a position of some power is very guilty. I say ' Domestic spying ' is a good place to start looking ' ..as well as who may have been contracted to implement domestic spying. At the end of the film ' Bill Murray discovers that one of the women on his list is dead. He visits her at the cemetery. He feels that he is responsible ' because they want him to suffer, rubbish. There is no dead woman. It's a form of psychological torture. That's how it works. That's what they do. That's whose running America right now. Religious idiots judging people and punishing them with laws that congress shall not pass according to our first amendment Right. The Bush administration is in power. The Bush administration must be responsible. They must ' go now ' and sin no more.

“I was a big fan of Bill Murray until I saw this film....”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by xcollarchoke on 06/08/2006

I was a big fan of Bill Murray until I saw this film. It was difficult to watch the whole thing.

“Broken Flowers is the worst film I have ever seen in...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by yasmine85b on 01/01/2006

Broken Flowers is the worst film I have ever seen in my life. I saw it in the cinema with friends, and every ten minutes someone would ask if we should leave or stay to see if somethings happens.

It is a very slow boring film with absolutely no story to it, and the ending makes it ten times worse. It just ends suddenly with lots of bits left hanging.