Lush Henna Cacas Reviews

Lush Henna Cacas - Ask a question now

“I used Caca Rouge and Caca Noir, like blocks of choc -...”

Written on: 09/05/2008 by veronica the bunny (1 review written)

I used Caca Rouge and Caca Noir, like blocks of choc - they came beautifully wrapped and boxed (in popcorn!) from the Lush site. They smell kind of weird - not unpleasant, herby and slightly sweetyfied.
Easy to mix in hot water they melted down to a gooey slithery slop which smelled nice. I heated again over a saucepan of hot water on the hob. DO NOT USE THE MICROWAVE- you will kill the herbs' chemical action!( I know- I did this once before!)
My hair is a chestnutty brown with bits of grey… Read Full Review

“Lush Henna Cacas hair colour is natural, and therefore...”

Written on: 30/07/2006 by ticketymoo (1 review written)

Lush Henna Cacas hair colour is natural, and therefore kinder to the environment, your skin and your hair, and it won't damage your hair because it is a heat reaction not a chemical one. I get about three application with the one big block, and it makes my hair super shiny!

The smell might annoy some people, and it takes a while to rinse out. It is also messy, so make sure you cover the floor with newspaper; then you can just sweep it all up and dispose of it.

To make rinsing it out easier, I… Read Full Review

“Firstly, my previously damaged hair was bleached a...”

Written on: 06/09/2005 by pfhope (4 reviews written)

Firstly, my previously damaged hair was bleached a very light shade of blonde, and I have tried the Cacas Brun, Marron and Rouge.
I must warn light haired individuals that use this product, that it must be left on the hair for a minimum of 7 hours, otherwise your hair may not absorb enough of the pigment, due to it being a natural colourant without accelerants such as hydrogen peroxide etc...
The Cacas Brun will leave your hair a dark brown, which will suit individuals with naturally… Read Full Review