Honda CBR400RR 400CC Reviews

Honda CBR400RR 400CC - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Honda CBR400RR 400CC

Honda CBR400RR 400CC
Honda CBR400RR 400CC

“Grab one while theres some left”

Written on: 19/06/2012 by Hutch58 (2 reviews written)

I have owned this bike for over 12 years, keep thinkin bout something bigger, but this bike is so much fun, you can use all the revs and not end up doing the stupid speeds if you rode a big bike the same way. Cheap insurance and tax, 62mpg over a 200 mile run, mixed of A roads and dual carraige way. Tyres last well for super sticky BT090's. Not a very large bike, but I am 6' 2" and 53 years old and its fine for me. All in all a great bike, think of it as a hot version of the old 400/4 and look… Read Full Review

“Regularly overtook my mates in the bends on thier...”

Written on: 21/01/2011

Regularly overtook my mates in the bends on thier cbr900,s. much to everyone's amusement, absolutely amazing motorbike, miss mine so much!
no one's mentioned the comfy gel seat,why aren't these on all bikes?the beauty is,you sit in these bikes not on them.which makes for a low center of gravity.anyone buying one should know thir getting a near perfect bike!just dont skimp on the rubber!… Read Full Review

“The Honda CBR400RR 400CC is a very nice bike,purchased...”

Written on: 22/04/2009

The Honda CBR400RR 400CC is a very nice bike,purchased my cbr 2 months ago after driving a friends can"t stay off it.my wife is complaining shes a bikers widow… Read Full Review

“ Honda CBR400RR 400CC is good for small riders. Im...”

Written on: 12/03/2009 by elvgren (3 reviews written)

Honda CBR400RR 400CC is good for small riders. Im just over 5' and can touch the ground although still not flat footed the narrowness of the bike helps. Plenty enough power for me. Good handling, sticks to your chosen path, good brakes and a decent petrol consumption. Low insurance and road tax in the UK. It can be a fat cat at low revs, so to get anywhere you have to give the bike some revs and this does lead to much head turning from other road users, reminiscent of an old multi 2 stroke… Read Full Review

“I love mine best value for money great bike to start...”

Written on: 16/01/2009

I love mine best value for money great bike to start on. Great fun to ride handles very well keeps up with bigger bikes
very reliable. Fairly heavy… Read Full Review

“The Honda CBR400 is a great wee fun bike on the back...”

Written on: 26/02/2008

The Honda CBR400 is a great wee fun bike on the back roads. I use mine for almost everything, so a good all rounder. I suppose it would be good for commuting to but I get a ferry (boat)… Read Full Review

“When I first got my Honda CBR400RR 400CC bike,...”

Written on: 22/07/2006 by Moler (1 review written)

When I first got my Honda CBR400RR 400CC bike, straight away I noticed the looks of the bike which are very nice. Yes, it is low to the ground but for smaller people it's good. The speed of the bike, as well, is amazing 0-60. In 1st I get about 135-140 out of it top end. Very good bike, would recommend it to anyone (with a license that is). "Burn Rubber not your Soul"… Read Full Review

“The Honda cbr400rr 400cc is often described as small,...”

Written on: 04/09/2005 by brian4712 (8 reviews written)

The Honda cbr400rr 400cc is often described as small, but small/medium is nearer the mark, certainly compared to the latest generation of 600cc sports bikes. However the seat height is very low making it ideal for shorties. First gear is very tall on this bike (60MPH!) the first time I tried to pull off I thought the motor was broken followed by the best wheelie I have ever done as I slipped the clutch and give it a bit more gas! The is a certain knack to it which you do get used to. The… Read Full Review

Predikt's Response to brian4712's Review

Written on: 27/10/2005

Thanks for the review. I live in the United States and am looking for a bike. Have fun and post any pictures when you get a chance.

434203_Jason1975's Response to brian4712's Review

Written on: 21/01/2009

Thanks for the help, I am thinking of buying a CBR400rr as a project. Will be my first bike and I am quite short so sounds perfect for me.

27826998127's Response to brian4712's Review

Written on: 01/08/2007

It is overwhelming to see the bike for the first time. It is just the right size bike. An bike lover would leave it alone like me. The handling, acceleration, road handling and the way your body melts with is excellent. The bike is just the right length and height to handle easily around corners.

Read 3 Comments