Weippert Special Reviews

• Comfort

• Practicality

Weippert Special - Ask a question now

“I bought my Weippert Special around 2 years ago from a...”

Written on: 01/09/2005 by bingotawnie32 (2 reviews written)

I bought my Weippert Special around 2 years ago from a friend who wanted a smaller caravan. As I have 5 kids this caravan is brilliant for them as it has an end bedroom which did have a double bed but I got took out and 4 bunks put in but the room is large and spacious for all the kids to sleep and to play during the day. The front bed is bigger than my bed at home so there's plenty of room in it, there is also a single bed in the dining area which is ideal so really this van can sleep upto 7… Read Full Review

Conwayread's Response to bingotawnie32's Review

Written on: 25/06/2019

I just got one of these too. Do you know how to tell how old it is ??

Read 1 Comment