Lancaster Chopped Ham & Pork Reviews

Lancaster Chopped Ham & Pork - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Lancaster Chopped Ham & Pork”

Written on: 30/08/2011 by KTedham (1 review written)

My fiancé and I decided we'd buy a couple of tins of what looked like fairly ok tinned meat at a low price of 64p from Asda to try for sandwiches and chopping and adding to pasta. We'll never buy 'Lancaster Chopped Ham & Pork' again. I opened a tin today and saw a white jelly like mess. I emptied it onto a plate and after scraping away the jelly, discovered a lump of luncheon meat. I cut off a slice to taste. The flavour was quite salty, not bad but not great either. It tasted rather synthetic… Read Full Review