Lancaster Chopped Ham & Pork Reviews

Lancaster Chopped Ham & Pork - Ask a question now

“Fantastic for fryups”

Written on: 06/03/2015 by Phipster (1 review written)

Ok it might not look grand at first, but this is the tastiest, smoothest chopped ham & pork you'll find for a fryup. Doesn't go tough like Spam either. I've just found out Asda are selling it off for 20p a tin - and all our store's has gone. Stock up while you can! … Read Full Review

“Lancaster Chopped Ham & Pork”

Written on: 30/08/2011 by KTedham (1 review written)

My fiancé and I decided we'd buy a couple of tins of what looked like fairly ok tinned meat at a low price of 64p from Asda to try for sandwiches and chopping and adding to pasta. We'll never buy 'Lancaster Chopped Ham & Pork' again. I opened a tin today and saw a white jelly like mess. I emptied it onto a plate and after scraping away the jelly, discovered a lump of luncheon meat. I cut off a slice to taste. The flavour was quite salty, not bad but not great either. It tasted rather synthetic… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I purchased 6 tins of this Lancaster Chopped Ham &...”

Written on: 27/08/2005 by lockdown189 (8 reviews written)

I purchased 6 tins of this Lancaster Chopped Ham & Pork from a Tesco Store in the West Midlands.
I opened one of the tins for a supper for myself and a friend whom I am the carer of.
We both looked upon what we could only describe as a mess.
I have seen more solid items on the local pavement - I wont go into further where the solid items may have dropped from but im sure you can work that out.
We still tried the product and found it to be mushy, salty and had a synthetic horrendous tang to… Read Full Review