Toni And Guy Boost It Mousse Reviews

2.2

Toni And Guy Boost It Mousse - Ask a question now

“awful”

written by 112Greenwood on 15/05/2014

I can only say this is the worst product i've ever had the misfortune to put on my hair!!

“After using the Mousse, my scalp was extremely itchy...”

written by on 22/01/2011

After using the Mousse, my scalp was extremely itchy and and I have had to stop using the product. I have never suffered from scalp problems and have no health problems and have never experienced this problem with other hair products.
I would not buy it again and have since disposed of the contents. I Intend to write to the manufacturer detailing my concerns. It seems one or more of the ingredients can cause a reaction.

“Brilliant for naturally wavy/curly/frizzy hair! Don't...”

written by on 04/02/2010

Brilliant for naturally wavy/curly/frizzy hair! Don't need to use much and doesn't leave hair crunchy!

“I did not like Toni And Guy Boost It Mousse at all. I...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by on 20/04/2009

I did not like Toni And Guy Boost It Mousse at all. I felt I have wasted good money on a product that did not work well.

“I always wanted to try a lifting product, but the...”

written by Kelly1026 on 24/08/2005

I always wanted to try a lifting product, but the numerous brands on the shelf are all too confusing! I am glad I tried Toni & Guy Boost It Mousse though! It is very simple to use (great for beginners)! You just spray to the areas needed, and comb through. It gives a great root lift, makes hair sleek and smooth, and holds any hairstyle. Simply an ace styling product for any occasions!