Ring O Roses, Sidcup Reviews

Ring O Roses, Sidcup - Ask a question now

“outstanding”

Written on: 26/02/2018 by 74Dickey (1 review written)

I describe my whole experience as suoerb,a wonderful selection of dresses and superlative staff who really put you at ease and make,what might be stressful,an event full of joy.

“I've always been self-conscious about my weight. When...”

Written on: 01/04/2010

I've always been self-conscious about my weight. When I went to Bell Amore to look at wedding dresses, they treated me with such derision that I hastily left and burst into tears when I got home. Fortunately, my mother persuaded me to try again and we went to Ring O'Roses in Sidcup. Not only did they have plenty of dresses in my size , but the staff were so considerate and caring and treated me with great respects. My wedding was a perfect day!

“I recently took my God Daughter Scarlett, who is...”

Written on: 01/04/2010 by jon212121 (2 reviews written)

I recently took my God Daughter Scarlett, who is getting married in June, to this charming wedding gown emporium. we were treated with courtesy, and with no rush and as a result I purchased for my God Daughter the most delighful dress with which she was overjoyed.
Sir jonathan Penn.

“My sister purchased a dress from your Sydenham branch...”

Written on: 01/04/2010

My sister purchased a dress from your Sydenham branch last year & was touched by your caring approach.Therefore ,she recommended that I try you for my wedding in Sept.this year.I initially went to Sydenham & later Sidcup,where I found the dress of mu dreams.The staff in both shops were caring & sympathetic & nothing was too much trouble.Thank you for your fantastic servive.

“Upon entering the Ring-O-Roses shop in Sidcup, I was...”

Written on: 06/09/2007 by steffey (1 review written)

Upon entering the Ring-O-Roses shop in Sidcup, I was greeted gracefully, and I felt very welcomed. The choice on offer was marvelous, and the staff really knew the dresses. I was encouraged to try things I would have never dreamed of trying. This was actually a good thing, as it was one of these dresses that I would not have tried which turned out to be my dream dress. I feel very happy with my dress, and I would definitely recommend Ring O Roses to all future brides.

“Not too sure about the Sidcup office, but the Croydon...”

Written on: 20/07/2007 by Emma G (1 review written)

Not too sure about the Sidcup office, but the Croydon Ring O Roses wedding dress shop is wonderful. I would recommend going there, but I don't recommend Berketex Brides in Croydon, as I came out of there nearly crying (and it is far too expensive for what you get)!

“Not worth the trouble of visiting Ring-O-Roses. You...”

Written on: 11/04/2007 by donna1 (1 review written)

Not worth the trouble of visiting Ring-O-Roses. You would do so at your own peril.

☆☆☆☆☆

“Thinking about buying a wedding dress from this...”

Written on: 19/08/2005 by winter (1 review written)

Thinking about buying a wedding dress from this company. Could you please let me know your views.