Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Reviews

Christian Dior Dior Addict 2
Christian Dior Dior Addict 2

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“However it does smell a bit too young for me and I...”

Written on: 14/10/2008

However it does smell a bit too young for me and I think it would definitely appeal more to older women if it smelled a bit more mature, but not in an old lady kind of way… Read Full Review

“I found myself intrigued by the delicious aroma coming...”

Written on: 02/10/2005 by rosetrev0810 (1 review written)

I found myself intrigued by the delicious aroma coming from this lady's piece of cardboard. I was being offered Dior Addict 2 I took one whiff, stuck it under my boyfriend's nose and he guided me to the counter where he bought me the LARGE bottle of it. Awesome, I must say. A must for the upcoming winter months when you can get all snuggly with your beau… Read Full Review

“Just when you thought it was safe to go fragrance...”

Written on: 17/08/2005 by missardee1 (22 reviews written)

Just when you thought it was safe to go fragrance hunting in your favourite department store with your worn out plastic, assured of nothing but a splitting headache and a reeking arm, Dior bring out their newest Symphony, Addict 2. What can I say? I'm in LOVE. This is ART. Dispite the amount of citrus topnotes (grapefruit, orange, bergamot)a perfect blend of fresh florals, a hint of green tea and sandlewood, soothe and balance the fruitiness of Watermelon and Pineapple with a warm glow of white… Read Full Review

306626_Perfumeklw's Response to missardee1's Review

Written on: 23/08/2007

I loved the smell of the Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 fragrance when I first smelt it in Kos airport, but I didn't have enough Euros. But when I got off the plane at Gatwick, it was reasonably cheap at £27 for a 100ml bottle.

Read 1 Comment