Canon PIXMA iP5000 Reviews

Canon PIXMA iP5000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Canon PIXMA iP5000

Canon PIXMA iP5000
Canon PIXMA iP5000

“I have used all Canon products since the early 1980's....”

Written on: 15/08/2005 by Lorune3 (1 review written)

I have used all Canon products since the early 1980's. The Canon BJC 610 and Canon BJC 620 were flawless in operation. The compact size was great for desktop. I was able to catch a printed sheet, turn it over and re-insert it to print the other side which saved much paper. I now have a Canon S-800, Canon i-560, and a Canon Pixma i-5000. I love the separate ink cartridges, and get great color from both!… Read Full Review

Seany's Response to 206255_Lorune3's Review

Written on: 13/10/2005

I have the same printer and the print using the double sided option is the right way round.
<br>You can select this in the 'printing preferences' menu.
<br>Best printer I have ever used.
<br>Sean.