Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (XBox) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Summary

Find reviews of Pro Evolution Soccer 5 here on Review Centre. This footballing dynasty has been a big hit with Xbox users and fans are now eager to sample the delights of the fifth installment of the series. If you have played Pro Evolution Soccer 5 on the Xbox then share your post match analysis with us here on Review Centre by writing a review of the game. Review Centre also brings you the very best deals on Pro Evo 5 through our price comparison table which allows you to find the cheapest prices being offered by our affiliate partners.
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (XBox) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (XBox)

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I was a true Fifa nut before I tried this. I can't...”

Written on: 14/09/2006 by stuarty (1 review written)

I was a true Fifa nut before I tried this. I can't believe I wasted my money on Fifa games. I won't make that mistake again. This game isn't easy, but it is realistic… Read Full Review

“I've always been a fan of the WE/PES series of soccer...”

Written on: 16/11/2005 by willowgenius (4 reviews written)

I've always been a fan of the WE/PES series of soccer games. I own Pro Evolution Soccer 4 for the XBox, and I must have played a 1000+ games on it. More than 90% of them being multiplayer with my friends. PES4 is extremely good, but at times I felt that the game is too fast, and you don't have even a second to think. You should keep moving and passing the ball as soon as you get it. You had time only for actions and not much for decisions. That's why even the formations, I think, did not play a… Read Full Review