Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (XBox) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Summary

Find reviews of Pro Evolution Soccer 5 here on Review Centre. This footballing dynasty has been a big hit with Xbox users and fans are now eager to sample the delights of the fifth installment of the series. If you have played Pro Evolution Soccer 5 on the Xbox then share your post match analysis with us here on Review Centre by writing a review of the game. Review Centre also brings you the very best deals on Pro Evo 5 through our price comparison table which allows you to find the cheapest prices being offered by our affiliate partners.
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (XBox) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (XBox)

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I am a huge fan of the Pro Evolution Soccer series....”

Written on: 28/02/2006 by davelouden (8 reviews written)

I am a huge fan of the Pro Evolution Soccer series. However, Pro Evolution Soccer 5 is a huge step back from PES4! If players such as Drogba Crespo Lampard and Robben having a tragic first touch and the speed of a snail, is better realism, then give me the old unrealistic games back again. This game is atrocious, and I fail to see how people like Robben and Duff in the game are unable to out pace anyone once the ball is at their feet!… Read Full Review

“For me Pro Evolution Soccer 4 was like driving a...”

Written on: 18/11/2005 by Mazymeach (7 reviews written)

For me Pro Evolution Soccer 4 was like driving a Ferrari on an open motorway with no speed limit. However, Pro Evolution Soccer 5 is like driving a 50 ton artic truck in the pouring rain with dodgy tyres and no windscreen wipers !
I so much wanted this game to be good and I've tried to play even when I've vowed never to do so again and in my eyes this game is poor.
Yes Yes we've all played PES4 to death and wanted a new challenge but the challenge we face is of making a decent pass or trying… Read Full Review

“I've now been playing Pro Evolution Soccer 5 since it...”

Written on: 14/11/2005 by Mazymeach (7 reviews written)

I've now been playing Pro Evolution Soccer 5 since it came out and am now ready to this game an honest rewiew.
At first I thought " Lets give it time and I should get to grips with the different gameplay" but I'm as disappointed now as I was then ! Pro Evo have taken a huge step backwards and turned this into a Fifa game !
I can believe how poor the players touch and passing is and the whole 'feel' of the game has change.
The only good part of this game is the 'Live' option which allows you and… Read Full Review