Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (PSP) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Summary

Read and write reviews of Pro Evolution Soccer on the Sony PSP. Have you played the handheld version of the classic Pro Evolution yet? If so then why not join in the debate and share your views with fellow PSP addicts! If you are looking to purchase Pro Evolution Soccer 5 then don't forget to check our price comparison feature to get the best deal on this legendary football game.

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (PSP) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (PSP)

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (PSP)

“Let me start by saying that I sitting on the fence...”

Written on: 31/03/2006 by coachchris (2 reviews written)

Let me start by saying that I sitting on the fence with the FIFA vs. Pro Evo debate, and I consider myself unbiased but acknowledge that I'm not the greatest there is at these games by a long shot (no pun intended).

As you can probably tell from the comments above, I'm extremely disappointed with the Pro Evolution Soccer 5 PSP game.

To start with, the ref's drive me mad. It's almost impossible to pull off a slide tackle without giving away a foul, and before people start yelling "its because… Read Full Review

“The players on Pro Evolution Soccer 5 are rated as I...”

Written on: 12/02/2006 by the judge (1 review written)

The players on Pro Evolution Soccer 5 are rated as I would rate them. I had pro evo 4 on the xbox, but once I mastered the slightly different technique needed it was a joy to play!… Read Full Review

“Pro Evolution Soccer 5 did not meet my expectation...”

Written on: 07/10/2005 by mike7646 (1 review written)

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 did not meet my expectation levels this year. Once the release date for PES5 had been announced, I was relishing the opportunity to play it, but I was let down dramatically. Had I known that it was going to be a re-release of PES4, then I would not have purchased it. Luckily for me my older brother purchased Fifa 06 which exceeded my expectations. The game play on Fifa offers a lot more than PES5. The graphics are much clearer, much sharper, and I would seriously… Read Full Review