Fiorelli Handbag Reviews

Fiorelli Handbag - Ask a question now

“I bought my first Fiorelli handbag about 4 years ago...”

Written on: 08/08/2006 by Emily C (61 reviews written)

I bought my first Fiorelli handbag about 4 years ago for £25 and it still looks brand new! I absolutely love it! The style I bought is rounded slightly with a structured handle and it's quite small, you could just about fit a book in (to give you an idea of size). It's dark purple around it with pastel pinks in strips down the front of it. Everybody always comments how nice it is when I use it and it has been well worth the money! I have bought lots of Fiorelli bags since and I would… Read Full Review

“I stumbled upon this website (www.fiorelli.co.uk),...”

Written on: 09/08/2005 by gobbolina (2 reviews written)

I stumbled upon this website (www.fiorelli.co.uk), from figleaves.com. It offers the full Fiorelli range to buy online, from handbags to jewellery.
I was very impressed with the ranges and speedy delivery times, after receiving my product within two working days.
The quality of the handbag is superb, and I even got a free purse/wallet with my order.
Highly recommended site!… Read Full Review