Fiorelli Handbag Reviews

4.8

Fiorelli Handbag - Ask a question now

“I bought my first Fiorelli handbag about 4 years ago...”

written by Emily C on 08/08/2006

I bought my first Fiorelli handbag about 4 years ago for £25 and it still looks brand new! I absolutely love it! The style I bought is rounded slightly with a structured handle and it's quite small, you could just about fit a book in (to give you an idea of size). It's dark purple around it with pastel pinks in strips down the front of it. Everybody always comments how nice it is when I use it and it has been well worth the money! I have bought lots of Fiorelli bags since and I would recommend it to anyone! My friend loved my bag so much she bought it in the opposing colours!! Hehe...and apart from that obviously you're pretty much guaranteed a really individual handbag!!

“I stumbled upon this website (www.fiorelli.co.uk),...”

written by gobbolina on 09/08/2005

I stumbled upon this website (www.fiorelli.co.uk), from figleaves.com. It offers the full Fiorelli range to buy online, from handbags to jewellery.
I was very impressed with the ranges and speedy delivery times, after receiving my product within two working days.
The quality of the handbag is superb, and I even got a free purse/wallet with my order.
Highly recommended site!