Shop New Zealand www.shopnewzealand.co.nz

Shop New Zealand www.shopnewzealand.co.nz
2.2

Shop New Zealand www.shopnewzealand.co.nz - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Shop New Zealand www.shopnewzealand.co.nz

“No real person to talk to”

written by mushrooms666 on 06/06/2022

Have bought 3 iconic tomato sauce bottles and the money goes through ok and I can see its been taken out and then I get a massage saying I havent completed my order???I don,t know if its a spam message but it would be nice if someone can answer the phone at this place or at least get back to my messages.

“Never buy from this site”

written by hieuhuynh on 25/03/2014

I ordered some gifts for my family, and I leaving soon. So I noticed them the shipment should be shipped by Friday ( they have more than 1 week to make the delivery), then on Thursday, the date i was waiting for the shipment, they called and said: "We sorry, we cant deliver the shipment because your address is a P.O Box" Why had not they noticed me before, but wait till Thursday to call? I did gave them a physical address, but then they said they couldnot deliver it before or on Friday. So stupid service, all they said was " I am sorry, we try our best" Newzealandshop have more than 1 week to make the order, and they wait until Thursday to deliver it, then they see they cant deliver to a PO Box, and the shipment should arrive on Friday the latest?????? In a nut shell, stay away from this site, they offer nothing but troubles for you.

“terrible”

written by paggy on 06/11/2013

I ordered Pantopol from the website on October.3 and it was delvered over three weeks later. To top that off, one of their employee made mistake omissively. I reiceived empty bottle - Pantopol-. And then I got a email from Customer Service Representative. She undertook to resend the item as quick as a wink but And I received item over three weeks later. The delivery date was too late and totally absurd customer service.

“Awesome service and fast delivery”

written by on 06/05/2013

I was visiting Auckland last month and I drop by to Shop New Zealand Office. Great team and very multicultural. The customer service team help me to sign up an account and guided me to place an order on line and shipped my order back to Singapore. 5 days later, when I arrived home the parcel is there waiting for me. Thank you Shop New Zealand. I will continue to order on line with you.

“This is an update to my previous post regarding the...”

written by on 23/05/2011

This is an update to my previous post regarding the Manuka Honey that I ordered. As of May 18, I have indeed received the parcel, and it is in good condition. The customer service did a respectable job updating me on the situation before the parcel arrived, so I thank them for it. Unfortunately, it take quite a while for it to arrive, and so for that reason, I say Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware!

“I ordered a jar of Manuka Honey from the website on...”

written by on 10/05/2011

I ordered a jar of Manuka Honey from the website on April 24 and it is now May 10th (over two weeks later) and I still have not received the parcel. I've been communicating with customer service several times, but they say the shipment was on track and on time. I'll update this post when if I (ever) receive the package or if I hear from them again.

“Ordered a game on December 14 and as of January 20...”

written by on 21/01/2011

Ordered a game on December 14 and as of January 20 it's still not here.

The tracking number they gave me worked for about a week and is no longer active. The US customer service line is not active. Email contact hasn't been replied. Live chat is never available.

“I ordered a Kakapo Parrot on Dec. 11th. I received an...”

written by on 19/01/2011

I ordered a Kakapo Parrot on Dec. 11th. I received an email on the 13th telling me that my order would be delayed. I waited and waited. Tried to email them 4 times without a response. Called the number listed, it was out of service. Finally on Jan. 12 I received an email that they were waiting on my order from the manufacturer and that they would receive it on the 19th and express ship it to me. I then received another email today, Jan, 18th. They stated that the product I ordered was no longer available and that they were still awaiting my reply to see if I wanted to replace it with something different or if I wanted a refund. Now I'm extremely upset and I emailed back that I want a refund and that I'd never shop from them again. I had never received a previous email telling me that all of a sudden they didn't have my item any longer. So a word of advice: Don't shop from this store if you don't want a huge runaround. If I could have given this no stars, I would have.

“Place an order on 2nd Jan, it's now the 15th Jan and...”

written by on 17/01/2011

Place an order on 2nd Jan, it's now the 15th Jan and after 3 emails I was still yet to hear back from them as to the status of my order. Rang the number listed on the Australian website but it was disconnected. Thought that I may have been scammed as I couldn't get in touch with them and they didn't return any of my emails. Thankfully this wasn't the case, however I ended up having to ring them internationally to get hold of them. Was told that the products I ordered was out of stock and they wouldn't be getting the stock in for another few days. I inquired as to why I was not emailed and told this and why nobody had replied to my 3 emails and told that they are catching up on emails. Overall experience not a positive one.

“I ordered some NZ chocolate on Dec. 8 2010, it is now...”

written by on 07/01/2011

I ordered some NZ chocolate on Dec. 8 2010, it is now Jan. 6, 2011 and the chocolates still have not arrived. They said in an e-mail there was a delay in my order and they would send my package express, but when I checked the shipping method, they did not. The tracking number given to me did not work, so I have no idea where my package is. Been waiting for a month...They also sell the chocolates at 8 bucks a bar, while in the local NZ stores they are only 4 bucks.

“I am very pleased with the complete experience of my...”

written by on 19/08/2010

I am very pleased with the complete experience of my Marmite from Shop New Zealand. The order was processed right away and I received a pleasant e-mail from the General Manager giving me details on my order. I shortly thereafter received a second e-mail letting me know that the order had shipped, how it was shipped and the tracking number. I had opted to have the package shipped via Courier Express so received it in the US within a few days. The product was well wrapped, sturdily package, and delivered to my door. I am very pleased with both my New Zealand Marmite and my business dealings with Shop New Zealand and will definitely use them again in the future. Thank you!

“bought a pair of sheepskin boots at this store. the...”

written by on 02/11/2009

bought a pair of sheepskin boots at this store. the website always has quite a few good deals i have been shopping with them for several months very happy with the prices the quality of goods is not so hot but overall it is a great store.

“Have shopped with Shop New Zealand several times and...”

written by max88 on 10/12/2007

Have shopped with Shop New Zealand several times and their service has been great every time. Highly recommended.