NSYSonline - Reviews - www.nsysonline.co.uk

NSYSonline - www.nsysonline.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I love NSYSonline. took real time with me and my son...”

Written on: 12/03/2009 by SiameD (1 review written)

I love NSYSonline. took real time with me and my son to make sure we got the best for our money. neighbour introduced us to company because she recently bought one from this pc specialist (her review is somewhere on here as well). bottom line is computer is ace and nsysonline is! thanks. Not sure how you do a link to a site but i copied this from site http://www.nsysonline.co.uk/the-gaming-pc-10-c.asp… Read Full Review

“The website is well laid out and professional. I love...”

Written on: 20/03/2008 by Stephen12 (2 reviews written)

The website is well laid out and professional. I love using the links which work well and ensure that I know what i am getting before it arrives unlike other sites i tried.

They have never talked down to me and have the patients of saints!… Read Full Review

“I love this site! It is well laid out, and it just...”

Written on: 02/08/2005 by broadcaster (4 reviews written)

I love this site! It is well laid out, and it just fills you with confidence. Here at last is a company that can understand your needs and help you!!
I am not great when it comes to technology, but these guys responded quickly to all questions, and saved me money in the process. Not sure why they dont have a link to their component site, because it is really good (www.nsysparts.co.uk for those that need it).
This site was recommended by friend who holds them in similar regard.
My new… Read Full Review