A.T. Beauford, North London Reviews

A.T. Beauford, North London - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“We hired a 1930s Beauford for our winter wedding in...”

Written on: 05/03/2010 by rena pittalis (1 review written)

We hired a 1930s Beauford for our winter wedding in November. I had a black and white theme and this car was perfect as it it was white and black with its black roof. The owners went out of their way to source a black ribbon for the front to complete the look. It was amazing! I would really recommend this company for your wedding car. We got so many good comments from our guests. Both me and my new husband have fond memories of being driven in the car you feel like royalty! Definitely one of the best bits of the wedding. Thank you very much A.T. Beauford for making our day so special and for all your help. Excellent service- The best!

“Booked a car from A.T. Beauford, North London for my...”

Written on: 17/01/2009 by netashah (1 review written)

Booked a car from A.T. Beauford, North London for my winter wedding Nov 2008 and was really pleased with the results.
This car was a definite head turner and I felt like a princess on the day. We were not going to book a car as this was a small wedding but I am so glad we did as driving around in the Beauford was one of the higlights of the day! Thank you so much A.T. Beauford for making our day so special and memorable.
Stunning Car, my wedding pictures look beautiful. Courteous and professional service could not fault!
Excellent price!

“I booked my wedding car with A.T. Beauford for my...”

Written on: 04/06/2008 by mxintellect (1 review written)

I booked my wedding car with A.T. Beauford for my wedding this year 17th May 2008. And just wanted to say how happy we were with the car and overall service. Everyone commented on how beautiful the Beauford was. When we were looking for a beauford we shopped around and this was definitey the best around. Reasonable price too! Would definitely recommend to other couples.

“We booked A.T. Beauford for our wedding this year, and...”

Written on: 17/07/2007 by Kathy Brown (1 review written)

We booked A.T. Beauford for our wedding this year, and we were really impressed by the service. The car was immaculate both inside and out, and the uniformed chauffeur was courteous and punctual.
Overall, really good value for money. If you want a classic car for your wedding, I would really recommend this London company

“I got married in August 2005 I booked with A.T....”

Written on: 14/10/2005 by sokeke (1 review written)

I got married in August 2005 I booked with A.T. Beauford Wedding Cars on the last minute as the other company let me down. They were very professional and helpful, and good value for money. The car was truly stunning, and the pictures look amazing. I was really pleased as I wanted a white Beauford, and it was difficult to find one.

I would really recommend this company to anyone getting married. You won't be disappointed.

“I got married may 2005 and booked a classic white...”

Written on: 01/08/2005 by elenatheop (1 review written)

I got married may 2005 and booked a classic white Beauford from A.T Beauford in North London which was recommended to me by a friend. The car arrived and looked stunning with the ribbons of my choice. The driver was very helpful and the overal service was excellent, I would really recommend!