Aplates Reviews

Aplates - Ask a question now

“DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY ”

written by on 31/10/2022

Ordered plates from company. Delivered within 5 days. Plate not as described. Emailed company from "contact us" page and no response. Emailed them again and still no response. 11 days later and still not response. Best part of £70 taking from me. Ggrrr

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Great quality & Quick Service. ”

written by PeteyW on 05/07/2021

I had a few questions about how to order, as I was ordering for my fiancé's new car as a surprise. All answered via FB Messenger within an hour or 2. Great advice on how to order on behalf of somebody else. Ordered on Thursday afternoon, arrived on Monda morning. Went for 4D Krystal with gel letters. Amazing quality and finish. Really pleased with the outcome.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Very simple designing and ordering process. Quick and...”

written by kishorjp on 03/07/2007

Very simple designing and ordering process. Quick and efficient delivery. I specially like the way they don't leave their own name or logo on it, makes it that much more personalised, especially if it's for a gift. I have used them 3 times now and about to place an order again for my new car. This company was recommended to me by a friend, I would do the same.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Plates are brilliant and top notch customer service....”

written by pug206 on 15/01/2007

Plates are brilliant and top notch customer service. Will use Aplates.com again.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“I used A Plates on a number of occasions, and they are...”

written by tony1 on 06/02/2006

I used A Plates on a number of occasions, and they are absolutely spot on. Packaging and delivery was brilliant. Plates look fantastic. Will use them again.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I do not advise people to use this site as it looks...”

written by Daveeel on 01/08/2005

I do not advise people to use this site as it looks like a very poor product and poor finish. They where cheap but now I know cheap aint the best!

Tony1's Response to Daveeel's Review

Written on: 01/12/2005

I used Aplates on a number of occasions, and they are absolutely spot on. No fault at all, and the plates are brilliant.

Read 1 Comment