TGR - A Writer's Space www.tgr.writerspace.net Reviews

TGR - A Writer's Space www.tgr.writerspace.net - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for TGR - A Writer's Space www.tgr.writerspace.net

TGR - A Writer's Space www.tgr.writerspace.net
TGR - A Writer's Space www.tgr.writerspace.net

“TGR was recommended to me by a friend who knew I was...”

Written on: 29/07/2005 by Ali Knight (1 review written)

TGR was recommended to me by a friend who knew I was looking to put some of my writing on the Internet. What I immediately liked about writing for this site was the freedom to write anything in any style. I find that alongside my main writing projects it is always good to just write, to experiment with short pieces of writing, and TGR allows for that side of my work to develop. They say that the work of a writer is 70% reading and 30% writing, well personally I think it's fifty/fifty and the… Read Full Review

“TGR is an acronym for 'The Green Room' which fits to...”

Written on: 28/07/2005 by FrancisQ (3 reviews written)

TGR is an acronym for 'The Green Room' which fits to the atmosphere of this site since theatre green rooms tend to be smoky and extavagant places with lots of artistic exchange going on. This is what happens over at TGR. The site promotes new writing and is lead by a group of talented writers who post entries in all manner of forms. TGR also offers unique collaborative playwriting projects in which a group of 2 to 4 participants take turns at scripting a play. The results of the first 2… Read Full Review