Kelloggs All-Bran Reviews

Kelloggs All-Bran - Ask a question now

“gets the fiber going”

written by ProtectiveMamma4 on 28/08/2014

I love this cereal. It is filling, tasty, and easy on the stomach! My whole family loves it. They want to eat it morning, noon, and night. Definitely worth it.

“Sawdust!”

written by on 04/05/2012

I've been a long-time All-bran fan, but I'm going to have to find something else. Of late, the package is half sawdust i.e. powdered bran, which has a consistency of mush!

“LOVE THIS CEREAL!!!!”

written by on 15/03/2011

LOVE THIS CEREAL!!!!

“Kelloggs All-Bran is one of those products thats been...”

written by camperdown9 on 05/07/2009

Kelloggs All-Bran is one of those products thats been around for years. For me its a heavy, filling and at first tastes ok. However I got board of this product after only one day. You can add some fruit but its just not really for me.

“High in fibre ”

written by on 10/11/2008

High in fibre
helps you lose weight
Really good healthy cereal.
Very high in fibre and nutritious.

“I never tried Kellogg's All-Bran as it always looked...”

written by 1980ANGEL on 26/07/2005

I never tried Kellogg's All-Bran as it always looked so disgusting, however my partner convinced me to give it a go and I was very surprised, it was really tasty. Not only this it was a great filling, but not too heavy cereal, and on top of all that low-fat and good for your heart - it can get a bit boring though so I add either fresh chopped banana or currents to give some variation!
Supermarkets own-brand version of this is just as good in my experience (Morrisons & Asda) and at a much better price!