DataMills LTD Relative Rev Backup for Workstation Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

DataMills LTD Relative Rev Backup for Workstation - Ask a question now

“After years of futile attempts to find a program that...”

Written on: 08/09/2005 by Giken (1 review written)

After years of futile attempts to find a program that will backup my projects and documents, I was pleasantly amazed to find Relative Rev Backup.
This program has solved so many irritating problems that were an integral part of any backup software I had used. I set it to take a snapshot of my data (40GB) twice a day, and to keep backup versions taken 3 months back. With its genius implementation it fits within 50GB.
I do not have to worry anymore about losing my data, as I can go back to so… Read Full Review

“Found this gem while searching "incremental backup" on...”

Written on: 24/07/2005 by Confy (1 review written)

Found this gem while searching "incremental backup" on Google, looking to replace my DLT 40GB tape drive with disk based backup.
I wanted to get rid of the messy tapes, but keep the ability to have multiple daily, weekly, and monthly recovery points. Surprisingly, using a single 80GB disk, Relative Rev Backup provides multiple restore points, pretty much as my 16 tapes did.
Starting from the smooth installation and intuitive setup, going through numerous file recoveries, it never let me… Read Full Review