Starbucks French Roast Reviews

3.8

Starbucks French Roast - Ask a question now

“French Roast is my all time favorite”

written by JohRechard on 18/03/2021

I have tried so many coffee flavors from starbucks. But French Roast is my all time favorite. Perfectly blended and roasted coffee beans which gives you rich taste. One of the best option for instant coffee. Really liked it.

“Qaulity Coffe”

written by LarryBooker on 03/07/2020

I have been a Starbucks customer for years. The steadfastness of their quality service and coffee is second to none. The proof of their standards is the years and years of proven service and "customer-first" attitude. They get my money because they deserve it. Period.

“Fantastic coffee. Strong flavour with a great caffeine...”

written by on 23/01/2010

Fantastic coffee. Strong flavour with a great caffeine kick. I've tried many coffees but this is my number 1.

“Strong and bitter - like all of Starbucks coffee's. ”

written by nelliefraser on 06/12/2009

Strong and bitter - like all of Starbucks coffee's.

Couldn't get rid of the taste after just three or four sips.

Don't waste your cash!

“My favorite coffee of all”

written by on 13/01/2009

My favorite coffee of all
Great Full Bodied Taste but maybe too strong for some