Christian Dior Dolce Vita Reviews

4.3
  • Strength of Scent

Christian Dior Dolce Vita - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Christian Dior Dolce Vita

“Christian Dior Dolce Vita is a great everyday...”

written by ilovemybed on 16/09/2005

Christian Dior Dolce Vita is a great everyday perfume, that is long lasting. It is quite a different scent to any others around, which is quite nice, as you always know what it is.

It lasts all day, and the price is pretty reasonable. Definitely a good one for your collection.

“What a fantastic review from missardee! It really...”

written by Erin D on 05/08/2005

What a fantastic review from missardee! It really captures the statement this scent makes.
I went into a perfume shop, on a recent trip with three girlfriends (all of whom despise perfume), and asked the Shop Assistant to spray Diorissimo on one wrist, and Dolce Vita on the other. I walked out and smelled Diorissimo--ick. Just not me. Then I smelled Dolce Vita. I love it. Sure it came out nearly ten years ago around the demise of the "Help! I'm surrounded!" scents, sure it gave a couple of my friends an immediate headache, once we were back in the car together (I blamed it completely on the Diorissimo). Sure it's a real room-filling, head-turning fragrance that enters before you and leaves long after. I still love it, and I think that's actually why I love it, though this is not a scent I would typically wear, (or praise), because I detest cloying perfumes. Somehow, though, it works for Dolce Vita. It is class, elegance, sweet sex appeal. Not for the shy or earthy gal, (and definitely not for the office)! If you want it stated loud and clear that you are, in fact, living the sweet life, but don't want to say a word, this is your fragrance.

“Christian Dior Dolce Vita is a class act, complete...”

written by missardee1 on 20/07/2005

Christian Dior Dolce Vita is a class act, complete with packaging that stepped out of the French Riviera 1950's hip-scene. Dolce Vita interpreted as "sweet life". It works for me. One whiff and I'm happily floating on a cloud. Something about this fragrance brings back happy "lolly jar" memories. In fact I'm tempted to write it into my will as preferred embalming fluid. Morbid things aside, If you're put off by the over 40's styling of this product, don't be. I have a 17 year old daughter who agrees, it's yummy.